Lady luck

Inshur

LadyLuck

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wait till Uber reverse is it because the woman thought she was giving 10.
Nah, that trip is made last Thursday. There is nothing to reverse. We had a lovely conversation so I new she gonna give me a decent tip. For someone who lives around Aspen resorts one Benji bill is like one bucks bill.

TDR

Cuz i can:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Me too! πŸ˜‰πŸ–•πŸ˜‰
Post automatically merged:

Nah, that trip is made last Thursday. There is nothing to reverse. We had a lovely conversation so I new she gonna give me a decent tip. For someone who lives around Aspen resorts one Benji bill is like one bucks bill.
Since that is your tread, than you want to split with us! πŸ˜‰

Last edited:

TDR

Dude jokes apart .. is She hitting on you in all that Russian language?

Don't fall for her just ask her what were She wearing that day. :p
Hopefully coat πŸ§₯πŸ˜‰ she think πŸ€” and posted with idea we get mad. No one care!!! Her story is old women. Ok. I don’t care!!!! πŸ˜‰

TDR

Where is the "Thank you rider" button on your screenshot that Uber added? FAKE!!! SCAM!!! TRYP!!!!
That thank you rider coming when rider comeback to nycπŸ˜‰

Omg!!!! her tread already 2 days in first one!!! Do we care??? or do we get mad??? No, it’s fun see that $100 tip. In rideshare??? Gfo
When you drive it’s not something unusual, service???? But when you do super service, than it’s possible. Probably next one be $200. You never knowπŸ˜‰

Last edited:

DeadIndustry83

Smh. This guy's happy about a normal 150 trip from city to jfk lol. You know most of us make more then that just sitting and waiting while doing a local right? I swear these are the Uber drivers I find most pathetic. Specially when they brag on Waze that they got a discounted out of town or state lmaooo. That's why I laugh with schumaker when he humiliates these clowns.

Wait till Uber reverse is it because the woman thought she was giving 10.
OMG 🀦

Last edited: