Lady Gaga concert

OGT

LOL, you got bluffed. After the third long trip request with no surge I left. I caught a 200% Plus from Fishtown to the Northeast

bobby747

fishtown and fest. pier was the play tonight,,,concert fixed...lady gaga tickets $300 - plane ride here $200- hotel $300- beer at concert $11.tshirt $35.
price riding home....$ .90 cents a mile wtf...never seen so stupid crap in my life...i stayed far away...now tommorow some poor guy will pay 3.5 to get to phl....uber lyft makes no sense on how they surge. and i was down thier the other concert 2 nts ago. guys were in the street begging for rides....i dont drive at min rates. thier only when i need to get that quest bonus and i am tired like 2 nt .i needed 5 rides.
YOU SEE MY QUEST WAS $100....I WAS GOING TO SAY SCREW IT AND RELAX..BUT WHEN THEY PLAY THIER GAMES LIKE 2 NT,,I WENT AND BANGED OUT 5 CHEAP RIDES FAST....SO CHING ANOTHER $100. MAYBE IF they did not play so dirty and over charge us with fee's i would have said screw it and stayed home.....i worked 4 hard days this week ..off mon. tues. and fri did 2 rides for $20 and went home

nm339242

I turned on Lyft. Got a 200% so that was fine since uber was nothing. After I dropped them off (they didn't go far) I turned uber back on. Tried to send me a 1.2 at the concert and declined. Then I got a 1.8 from the river view theater and went there instead. It was about six miles or so because the theater near them was sold out, decent trip, surge, cool pax, and no Wells Fargo traffic. I wouldn't say I was happy but I wasn't angry either.

OGT

What was going on at bb&t tonight? I had to go to nj for business around 8pm and it was over 3x there. I didn't want 3x of .87 so I went back to phila lol.

anteetr

Seriously tho, @@@@ Uber and their dirty tricks!!! They are now doing a version of the crown of bullshit deer surge at the sports complex that they do all the time at PHL.

IMG_1158.PNG
IMG_1157.jpg

I'm sure the 20000 people trying to get a ride home immediately were pouring out of club risqué and Walmart. It's shit like this that makes me want to like Lyft.

And shame on any of you that took a low surge or surge free ride from the sports complex last night after the concert got out. You and your ilk are the reason we all get @@@@ed like this. Collectively, we let them.

Boy, am I glad I took the day off today!

Me too!

nm339242

It's possible that it was just that all the drivers were at the show leaving the rest of the city to go red. Unlikely but possible. Either way this isn't quite as bad as the wildlife surge simply because you can (and I did) get the city surges. The wildlife surge doesn't happen. But when I'm offered a 1.2 from the concert and 1.8 from a movie theater something is wrong

anteetr

It's possible that it was just that all the drivers were at the show leaving the rest of the city to go red. Unlikely but possible. Either way this isn't quite as bad as the wildlife surge simply because you can (and I did) get the city surges. The wildlife surge doesn't happen. But when I'm offered a 1.2 from the concert and 1.8 from a movie theater something is wrong

I've seen this in other places too. They put the cloud near but not on where the demand is coming from to con us into taking low or no surge sucker pings. In a major city like Philadelphia some will get rides from the decoy cloud. In a more sparsely populated area like the woods north of Princeton, NJ not so much. Even with the wildlife surge im sure somebody gets a poo request from the corner of Rape and Carjack in SW Philly with surge.

Reactions: OGT

UberGeo

What was going on at bb&t tonight? I had to go to nj for business around 8pm and it was over 3x there. I didn't want 3x of .87 so I went back to phila lol.
My last 4.9x of .87 paid me over $100 to W Chester and around for drop offs

bobby747

not possible..just look at phl for that answer...any driver who takes a even $1.15 ride at event let out shame on you..thier is very high demand being controled..worse thing is they are paying a ton of cash for all but a long ride home..i tryed a lyft 200 prime....while finishing my weekly quests....zip..turned on uber just to see ..haha call after call. did not accept....earlier i got a go to phl no cars,,, no surge..
like the anteetr says dirty tricks...
what answers did us so called partners get from 1 week of no xl surge...nothing but sign a friend up for $$$$ blank that

OGT

I've seen this in other places too. They put the cloud near but not on where the demand is coming from to con us into taking low or no surge sucker pings. In a major city like Philadelphia some will get rides from the decoy cloud. In a more sparsely populated area like the woods north of Princeton, NJ not so much. Even with the wildlife surge im sure somebody gets a poo request from the corner of Rape and Carjack in SW Philly with surge.
Lol, corner of rape and carjack.

I rejected this crap so I did my part lol. But some ass probably got a boner when he saw the long trip.

I actually rejected 3 of these.... happily lol

Attachments

• 20170911_120002.png
    20170911_120002.png
    46.7 KB · Views: 51

bobby747

Thats not a good ride..many wonder how we make so much..we decline these unless surge....how u going to take a nyc on x for $100 or less not me...make that a 1.8 and i am taking it. i will take an xl just to see. like last week in d town . as i thought no dead miles home

Last edited:

OGT

Unless you get all minimum fares and stacked with Quest bonuses that's a BS incentive. I'm not saying it's normal but they gave me one for 35 rides 4 405 guaranteed fares and I almost tripled that with 35 rides because you pay commission on the 405. They gave me a quest bonus for the beginning of the week which I have never received or saw before

I got great Powers owns this week, this Quest bonus from Monday to Thursday if I do a hundred five rides I get 350, and if I get that obviously I would get the power driver bonus of 230.

But I don't want to do it LOL. If you got these bonuses as I did this could be a 2K week for you. Especially if they also give the Friday to Sunday Quest bonus.