Labor day...

What's the best time to start driving tomorrow. I usually start at 5am but I think it will be slow in the morning due to the holiday.. thoughts???

Cane

I'm curious about this too and I think it's a fair question. He's not asking locations? Just a start time for those experienced. I understand time starts vary from location to location but if also like to know a general start time. Thanks in advance.

APRider

noon and up - when people are moving.... 5am, all you'll get are the leftover drunks and the "walk of shame" folks going back home.

Exit67

I had a string of "Rides O' Shame" this morning. 4 in a row starting at 5:40 AM where I picked up at a residence and took 'em to a parked car in another town. All hung over and looking like they got rode hard and put away wet.

UberSchmuber

But, I have to admit I have met some real classy bimbos on the walk of shame.
Me too!! Same girls who were shouting out the windows and screaming for my Aux Cord (the one attached to the radio) are now as docile as lambs... unless you have 2 of them. Then the stories come out like they are surrounded by the Cone Of Silence.

anteetr

I had a string of "Rides O' Shame" this morning. 4 in a row starting at 5:40 AM where I picked up at a residence and took 'em to a parked car in another town. All hung over and looking like they got rode hard and put away wet.

They did. That's why they're still up at 6am, lol!

If I ever do Ubers of Shame I might greet them with "Well, you look like you got rode hard and put away wet" for my own amusement. Probably won't happen as I don't stay out that late or get up that early on weekends.