LA traffic = <$$$

Digits

Uber wants you to earn more by driving less, similar to the rate cuts were planned to increase drivers earnings. also there's no need to tip as that could result in lower profits.

PacificCoast

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I would tell u, but I don't want to create competition for myself. Figure it out yourself
Thanks, if I figured it out myself, I wouldn't have asked. I'm just asking for some suggestions, not your secrets. I'm guessing your secrets are making you so much money that you find a need to keep it closely guarded.

afrojoe824

Thanks, if I figured it out myself, I wouldn't have asked. I'm just asking for some suggestions, not your secrets. I'm guessing your secrets are making you so much money that you find a need to keep it closely guarded.
You post came off as insulting core drivers. Don't play the victim here. And no, now I definitely won't share

GeladaMate

Reading this thread has me thinking back to when was 7. I would burn ants with a magnifying glass and tell them to follow the light. Can you feel the burn?

Anyways traffic is something you cant control. Learn to accept it or avoid driving the times when there is traffic.

soulwarrior

How are some of you making $200-300/day driving in the core stuck in traffic and at about 15mph?
I am not offended by your post. It is a legitimate question. You have to be able to use several directional apps and also think outside the apps.
I have learned many great routes from locals going to and from work.
I can't always get around the traffic. Sometimes I have to sit there and watch a great hourly streak decline in work traffic depending on where the pax is going. Especially the evening traffic when there are several concerts going on along with sporting events etc.
Learn to use the filter and much of it can be avoided but not all.

Freerideany1

I am not offended by your post. It is a legitimate question. You have to be able to use several directional apps and also think outside the apps.
I have learned many great routes from locals going to and from work.
I can't always get around the traffic. Sometimes I have to sit there and watch a great hourly streak decline in work traffic depending on where the pax is going. Especially the evening traffic when there are several concerts going on along with sporting events etc.
Learn to use the filter and much of it can be avoided but not all.
Except the filter is nowhere to be found in my partner app.

soulwarrior

image.png
Well. 26.44ish this week, which is why I drove a few more hours. I made a few bad decisions that cost me a higher per hour this week. I did get caught in a 1.8x pool to Glendale and a 1.8x to the Greek theatre to see Styx open for Boston. I picked Glendale up in Beverly Hills first . The traffic was brutal for a Thursday. There was something else going on at the Bowl too I believe. I got caught sleeping by not knowing about the events and by not being diligent about using the filter.
It's the little details that make the difference between $25 to $30 an hour for 13 to 15hrs online.

View attachment 49413

View attachment 49413

Last edited: