LA TRAFFIC and DRIVERS

Hunter420

Whats with all the eager people to get everywhere so fricken fast. The light just bairly turns green, and HONK!!!! seems like everyone is on edge, everyone is so angry on the road, rush hush should always be surges for the extra work, but its so saturated, they don't even care.

realsorak

Time is money if you make living by driving and there are just too many a$$ holes just playing with their phones all the time during red lights and taking their long a$$ time to move, thus pissing me off constantly. Sorry but if you are out driving than do what you are supposed to don't play with your toys which is also illegal. If you are just plain slow however, I can tolerate that to a certain extend. LA drivers are very uneducated unfortunately. If they knew about the properties of the LEFT LANE, there would be absolutely no traffic I swear.

ubergordo

Yesterday a guy in a jeep wrangler cut me off and gave me the finger for no apparent reason, we were on the fast lane northbound 5 (Heavy traffic) i maneuver to his passenger side and asked him :"why are you being a dushbag?) I didnt turn around his head trying to ignoring me while saying: "I can't hear you" and laughin out loud...
I told him to chill while i grabbed my water bottle and splashed him with a sniper precision right on the head...you should have seen his face whenthe water hit him..priceless
Then he proceed to go berzek tryng to ram my car wich I evade like a stunt driver more to piss him more off than to run away from him...
He was lucky I empty my pee bottle on a regular basis...

Optimus Uber

Yesterday a guy in a jeep wrangler cut me off and gave me the finger for no apparent reason, we were on the fast lane northbound 5 (Heavy traffic) i maneuver to his passenger side and asked him :"why are you being a dushbag?) I didnt turn around his head trying to ignoring me while saying: "I can't hear you" and laughin out loud...
I told him to chill while i grabbed my water bottle and splashed him with a sniper precision right on the head...you should have seen his face whenthe water hit him..priceless
Then he proceed to go berzek tryng to ram my car wich I evade like a stunt driver more to piss him more off than to run away from him...
He was lucky I empty my pee bottle on a regular basis...
Throwing water bottle at him is assault. And since it was loaded, it's attempted murder. Haha.

Don't sweat jack arses. Like this. Get in front of them and slam on the brakes. Just sit there for a bit. Let him think about it. Then leave. Use your Santa Monica 500 training to leave him in the dust.

ubergordo

Throwing water bottle at him is assault. And since it was loaded, it's attempted murder. Haha.

Don't sweat jack arses. Like this. Get in front of them and slam on the brakes. Just sit there for a bit. Let him think about it. Then leave. Use your Santa Monica 500 training to leave him in the dust.
Im really chill about road rage, normally i never ever loose my cool, but there was something special about this clown, i have no problems cashing the checks that I write if you know what i mean, thats why hes lucky was only water but you're right optimus, its better to try to keep cool calm and collected..

Citronbull

Whats with all the eager people to get everywhere so fricken fast. The light just bairly turns green, and HONK!!!! seems like everyone is on edge, everyone is so angry on the road, rush hush should always be surges for the extra work, but its so saturated, they don't even care.
The San Fernando Valley is full of these people. Idiots on the 101 trying to go 80 mph in their BMWs during rush hour just doesn't make sense.

jaywaynedubya

The San Fernando Valley is full of these people. Idiots on the 101 trying to go 80 mph in their BMWs during rush hour just doesn't make sense.
My experience is the opposite, idiots at van nuys and roscoe blvd making a right onto van nuys take forever

Odiezilla

I was pulling a perfectly legal U-turn at a green light in a 4 lane-wide major street earlier tonight. Some jackhole (in an Audi, the ahole's car of choice) gets super close behind me to turn left and starts blasting the horn because... I was doing something I'm allowed to do? I stuck my head out the window, gave him the so-and-so and thought about pulling another u-turn to follow him.

The entitlement attitude of the newer generation really rankles me something fierce. People are less patient than ever and will throw shade your way for any damn reason.

Geepney

I was pulling a perfectly legal U-turn at a green light in a 4 lane-wide major street earlier tonight. Some jackhole (in an Audi, the ahole's car of choice) gets super close behind me to turn left and starts blasting the horn because... I was doing something I'm allowed to do? I stuck my head out the window, gave him the so-and-so and thought about pulling another u-turn to follow him.

The entitlement attitude of the newer generation really rankles me something fierce. People are less patient than ever and will throw shade your way for any damn reason.
1) BMW's are the @@@@@@@@ car of choice. Turn signals are optional on those cars. Use of any and all lanes at any time also included with most purchases

2) this whole spiel some of you guys have about the "newer generation" being entitled is tired. Every generation has jackasses, we meet them more doing what we do because uber makes us cater to some real gems of society at these rates. Newer generations or "millennials" don't have a monopoly on this. Let's also not forget someone had to raise these people so maybe that generation has at least some responsibility. Since the dawn of time older generations have always complained about the younger ones and how back in their day......

3) I agree completely with your last sentence.

Disclaimer: I'm a 30yo select Audi driver who's just hustling like the rest of you to make a living while I'm between jobs.

sekani

I drove a truck for twelve years. After a certain point you become immune to the idiocy of rush hour drivers, even in Los Angels. It takes something really special to get me riled these days.

People cutting me off? Good thing I left enough following distance to avoid needing to slam on the brakes.

People going slow in the left lane? Super annoying, but I'll get there when I get there, so no big deal.

Honk at me for not gunning the accelerator half a second before the light turns green? Not my problem.

Flip me the bird? I'll give you my best smile in response because I don't really care what your deal is.

Most of the time I just feel sorry for all those peons on the road. Ten million of them in a life-or-death race just to get somewhere they don't wanna be anyway.

soulwarrior

I never let them honk only once if they are behind me. I make sure they honk at least twice by not moving. I love horn.....give me more horn!