LA just cancelled Halloween

Dingo

and here come the prisons,,
==================================
Quebec City Says It Will Isolate "Uncooperative" Citizens In Secret Corona Facility

Authorities in Quebec City, Canada have announced they will isolate “uncooperative” citizens in a coronavirus facility, the location of which remains a secret.

====================================

damn it like I think it and SHAZAM... there it is...anyhow again ignore anything I say at your peril....I mean

predicting the next moves of the... Marxist Satanic Elite.... is barely as hard as looking at a naked liberal Charlize Theron and say Nah

Id rather jerk off... and by the way....u need a vagina lift....

RogerJS

Quebec City Says It Will Isolate "Uncooperative" Citizens In Secret Corona Facility

Authorities in Quebec City, Canada have announced they will isolate “uncooperative” citizens in a coronavirus facility, the location of which remains a secret.

damn it like I think it and SHAZAM... there it is...anyhow again ignore anything I say at your peril....I mean

predicting the next moves of the... Marxist Satanic Elite.... is barely as hard as looking at a naked liberal Charlize Theron and say Nah

Our Dems have to love this.. They would have if they could have

Dingo

uncooperative ..........sounds chinese to me...... careful what u wish for,,

united nations has the ability to impose a police force on foreign land,,,,,,

hahah r u scared yet u should be,

gates pelosi and biden lick the UN front to back.....

Big Lou

Yeah....all going to the COVID-19 concentration camp for re-educating. ]
Yeah....that's the ticket!