Koodo 10G $60

epcjay

Just use public LTE-Lite plan 8gb for $50 ($48 with autopay). The latency is amazing despite 3g like speeds. After a couple months, they will send you a migration code over to koodo.

Lusus

Freedom is horrible for ridesharing/data and I'm switching over to Rogers once I find out a good Rogers plan to use

Kurt Halfyard

Author
Freedom is horrible for ridesharing/data and I'm switching over to Rogers once I find out a good Rogers plan to use
Rogers is TERRIBLE (not from a signal/up-time point of view, but from a customer service point of view, they subtly keep raising the cost, instead of lowering it for loyal customers). My recommendation would be to look at VIRGIN, they piggyback on the BELL network, and their signal/uptime is very strong, yet their prices are a little cheaper.

mikees3

Rogers is TERRIBLE (not from a signal/up-time point of view, but from a customer service point of view, they subtly keep raising the cost, instead of lowering it for loyal customers). My recommendation would be to look at VIRGIN, they piggyback on the BELL network, and their signal/uptime is very strong, yet their prices are a little cheaper.
I had the $60 for 10GB from Rogers and got offered $80 for 10GB with a iPhone 8 Plus for $0 last year, I took the offer and my plan has stayed the same so far but yah I know what you mean I don’t trust any of the big 3

theonearmedman

I had the $60 for 10GB from Rogers and got offered $80 for 10GB with a iPhone 8 Plus for $0 last year, I took the offer and my plan has stayed the same so far but yah I know what you mean I don’t trust any of the big 3
Yeah will never give my money to greedy Rogers. I have Koodo and it's great

polrol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I just got a 12 G UL talk and int txt with Koodo, moved away from Fido after 15 years