• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE
Inshur

KOL is a piece of piss.

never seen a nice face behind the wheel of any taxi all I see is grumpy old faces and bettys lookalike
Post automatically merged:

IMO no one is allowed to say anything about the KOL unless they made it to the stage of appearance at least
even if youre doing blue book
I never seen the face of the pilot of my many plane journeys, but I agreed my ticket price and landed safe.

As long as that happens I'm happy and grateful. I don't want to be put into a building or ocean for fanaticism reasons.

Same with my many taxi rides, I find I arrive safe and agreed my price, rather than driven into a river bed for emptying my credit card.

-JR-

I never seen the face of the pilot of my many plane journeys, but I agreed my ticket price and landed safe.

As long as that happens I'm happy and grateful. I don't want to be put into a building or ocean for fanaticism reasons.

Same with my many taxi rides, I find I arrive safe and agreed my price, rather than driven into a river bed for emptying my credit card.
?

Ubend R.S.

@Ubend R.S. so where is the mice eating cheese? PL? Would they really ask you that?

They ask anything. Little Ben, world's smallest cathedral, Niro the nazi pooch, noses, the police post box, Newgate prison, 2 cherubs on the phone... Anything. And yes I was asked two mice eating cheese

London's Finest

They ask anything. Little Ben, world's smallest cathedral, Niro the nazi pooch, noses, the police post box, Newgate prison, 2 cherubs on the phone... Anything. And yes I was asked two mice eating cheese
“Is that really a point of interest sir?”
“If I want to go there, it’s of interest to me”.

Truberdour

'Ik hou van jou' 2 you also I would say
your debating skills are strong also and most of your polemic mantra is also well targeted like dutch arrows also.
De Nederlandse pijlen hebben niets te maken met polemiek zijn, want Nederland is zo plat dat de pijlen niet omhoog hoeven te gaan.

Harold Shand

Been working out of Kings Cross and Hackney for last couple weeks and can now turn off the sat nav for most jobs in and out of Kings Cross.

Start on Islington this week and if it's just as easy, going to get the KOL squared away.

4 years don't make me laugh, i don't have any learning disabilities you know.
Everyone thinks they have a great knowledge, until they are sitting in front of an examiner going erm erm erm. Go for it. Prove me wrong.

Now take me from the mice eating cheese to the policeman's coat hanger

Last edited:

Ping hunter

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Easy Harold still early days... All my jobs are usually people riding instead of using the bus or the tube.

My actual knowledge of actual notable tourist sites is terrible, i feel more like a tourist than the passengers do sometimes.

It's not a permanent thing for me but i'm enjoying the london sites and learning loads whilst doing it. Not just the streets either, its a great networking oppurtunity for someone like me.

And of course learning of new things to do and places to go with the missus is a bonus too.

Ubend R.S.

Easy Harold still early days... All my jobs are usually people riding instead of using the bus or the tube.

My actual knowledge of actual notable tourist sites is terrible, i feel more like a tourist than the passengers do sometimes.

It's not a permanent thing for me but i'm enjoying the london sites and learning loads whilst doing it. Not just the streets either, its a great networking oppurtunity for someone like me.

And of course learning of new things to do and places to go with the missus is a bonus too.
Nice attitude. Drink it in. Its an amazing city.

Ik zou graag......en jij?

Ga nu weg.......pronto!!!!!!
I don't read Dutch but cor blimey......yes please seconds and thirds and I ain't in need of little blue pills neither.....Suriname you say? Fine is it safe and cheap as chips? I'm up for it for sure and that cover sounds better than the original......I know that's sacrilege but there...I've said it...I wouldn't say no to the warm up act either....a steak meal and few jars of Amstel is it and bobs your uncle..dance the night away....tremendous filly she is....5 stars....best of luck in your career.

BorisPower

Everyone thinks they have a great knowledge, until they are sitting in front of an examiner going erm erm erm. Go for it. Prove me wrong.

Now take me from the mice eating cheese to the policeman's coat hanger

Poor Harold.

Never mind mate, you will get that dream in the country when your pension starts.

Not be long now lol

And you get a free zimmer frame and a free TV Licence lol.

Well, definitely a free zimmer frame. Free due to necessity i guess.

Don't worry about the TV Licence. Some of your old muckers will surely have a whip round for you.

Look on the bright side - you can listen to The Archers on the radio.