• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

KOL is a piece of piss.

Ping hunter

Been working out of Kings Cross and Hackney for last couple weeks and can now turn off the sat nav for most jobs in and out of Kings Cross.

Start on Islington this week and if it's just as easy, going to get the KOL squared away.

4 years don't make me laugh, i don't have any learning disabilities you know.

Ubend R.S.

Been working out of Kings Cross and Hackney for last couple weeks and can now turn off the sat nav for most jobs in and out of Kings Cross.

Start on Islington this week and if it's just as easy, going to get the KOL squared away.

Morning Mr hunter. Can you take me from King's x Station to the mice eating cheese please.

Bettysmalls

Come back when you don’t need the satnav at all .

Momo11

Taxi trade doesn’t need you just keep doing what best for pooper and cheapos don’t forget plenty ping pong and look after ur rating anything less then 4.3 deactivation round corner
Careful on rating

Ping hunter

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Why you worried about more Hackney licences if it's so good lol
Post automatically merged:

Good ship lolli pop has sailed, just wait until i have a hackney badge on the back of my prius lol

Ping hunter

Sorry Ubend.. I had never heard of Mr cheese, thought u was just taking the piss.

KC to MD is easy... for me I'd go north along york way, west dien Pancras road, south down mudland road and west onto to Euston road onto Marlebone.

Quick tenner, turn it off and back upto Urbennest for my next kings cross ping.

All jokes aside, this isn't a job for me. It's a tool that allows me to learn a new skill and challenge myself and earn at the same time.

I worked in the city for 12 years so not bad around Clerkenwell and and out of old street either.

My knowledge of actual popular places of interest is relatively poor though, like all commuters I justvtravelled in and oit then got wrecked at a weekend.

I'm very much a tourist myself in london alot of the time, I'm just loving driving around and learning about it as i go.

Level of entry does need to higher for private hire though. Shocking what i see some of them do.

Equally some BC's too, just looking out to give any prius with a yellow badge a hard time. Passengers see it and comment, they giving you decent guys a bad reputation.

Last edited:

Ping hunter

Presuming you'd go south down york way then? Those lights are garbage, i find it quicker to go round the back and out from British Library.

Ubend R.S.

It's on the same road is it not,
how did i get travelling west along Euston road wrong lol
You seemed to think you'd pass the kol in under 4 years after cracking most jobs in and out of Kings x in a few weeks (turning off your satnav as you're so confident). I asked 2 relatively easy questions from your chosen area, which you couldn't answer correctly. You don't get much if any feed back on appearances but I'll help you out. You need to leave that on the left, name all roads used (including the underpass) and name the roads needed to turn round setting down. That's the kol my friend.

Ping hunter

Clearly you mistook the tone of my posts. I thought my humour was succintly apparent, apologies.

Thank you for not being too patronising though. Like I said, still learning just doing it in different way that you may have done.

Ubend R.S.

Clearly you mistook the tone of my posts. I thought my humour was succintly apparent, apologies.

Thank you for not being too patronising though. Like I said, still learning just doing it in different way that you may have done.
Sorry. I took you literally. Duly noted for the future 👍

Ping hunter

Sorry. I took you literally. Duly noted for the future 👍
No dramas, I'm new here but not to forums, I can take it it lol.

Serious question though.. Just googled the route retrospectively.

There's two clear routes... similar travelling times but prince albert road being a mile longer than ulster terrace route.

Anti clockwise would seem like a more comfortable and prettier ride for the passenger. Would you be expected just to do the shortest route, regardless?

Didn't mean to say anti clockwise. But you kbow what i mean

Ubend R.S.

No dramas, I'm new here but not to forums, I can take it it lol.

Serious question though.. Just googled the route retrospectively.

There's two clear routes... similar travelling times but prince albert road being a mile longer than ulster terrace route.

Anti clockwise would seem like a more comfortable and prettier ride for the passenger. Would you be expected just to do the shortest route, regardless?

Didn't mean to say anti clockwise. But you kbow what i mean
Its always the shortest route (closest to the string line).

The shortest route isn't through or round the park. There is a raxi u-turn (gap in the central reservation) outside madam tussauds 😁

babasanfur

Little help for you
never seen a nice face behind the wheel of any taxi all I see is grumpy old faces and bettys lookalike

IMO no one is allowed to say anything about the KOL unless they made it to the stage of appearance at least
even if youre doing blue book