Kissing my girlfriend good night before she gets in the car = 1*

qwerty8500

Here's an interesting LA phenomenon. I've noticed that if I kiss my girlfriend goodnight before I open the door (we are talking a 3 second kiss, not 2 minutes of making out), I have more than once gotten a one star rating from the driver.

More evidence that the rating system makes no sense whatsoever.

1* retaliated in every case!

This is on Uber Select by the way. I've decided that Uber Select drivers are for some reason the most bitter and unpleasant of all Uber drivers. I've switched back mainly to Uber X (it used to be pretty rocky in LA but these days the Uber X drivers are professional, and for the most part, quite friendly).

The Gift of Fish

I notice that if I french kiss my grandma curbside before I get in the Uber at the end of my weekly visit, the Select driver just drives off 9 out of 10 times before I can even reach for the door handle. Exactly the same, just a 3 second light-tongue deal, not 2 minutes of making out. Weird.

You think I should switch to UberX?

tohunt4me

Here's an interesting LA phenomenon. I've noticed that if I kiss my girlfriend goodnight before I open the door (we are talking a 3 second kiss, not 2 minutes of making out), I have more than once gotten a one star rating from the driver.

This is on Uber Select by the way. I've decided that Uber Select drivers are for some reason the most bitter and unpleasant of all Uber drivers. I've switched back mainly to Uber X (it used to be pretty rocky in LA but these days the Uber X drivers are professional, and for the most part, quite friendly).
Drivers dont have time for sex.
You are reminding them of when they made enough money to have a life.

Maybe I should just bury her - she did die a couple of years ago now.
Why ?
After 3 years there shouldnt be any smell left . . .

Fuzzyelvis

Maybe the way you kiss is freaking out your drivers.