Kindergartner with Down Syndrome pointed gun at teacher

tohunt4me

I'm sure the teacher is emotionally scared for life.
Some Downs Syndrone young adults do become involved in crime.
Alcohol. Drugs.
It is not their true nature.
Usually egged on by a bad ouside influence.
Post automatically merged:

Why didnt you Say a " FINGER GUN " !

SUCH TRIPE !

WHEN I WAS IN KINDERGARDEN
WE PLAYED VIET NAM !

ME & MY BUDDIES WOULD GET TO THE TOYBOX FIRST AND GRAB ALL THE SOLDIERS.

Photo below of " Alleged Finger Gun Assailant " !
Screenshot_2020-02-12-16-06-21.png

Last edited:

Invisible

This was a complete overreaction by the district and a waste of the cops time. Certainly they have more actual criminals to catch than going after a 5 year old who pointed her finger at someone.

Our society is getting really stupid!!!! I’m surprised more aren’t dying of heart attacks because they’re so scared about everything. It can’t be healthy being so tightly wound.

Fuzzyelvis

I guess kids don't play Cowboys and Indians in school anymore. (Yeah, I know, but I'm old and that's what we called it).

I would hope the cops told the teacher they had better things to do than come out to decide if a 5 year old who pointed a finger was a threat.

I hope no one was raped or murdered because the police were too busy with this terrible crime to respond to an ACTUAL threat.

Stevie The magic Unicorn

I guess kids don't play Cowboys and Indians in school anymore. (Yeah, I know, but I'm old and that's what we called it).

I would hope the cops told the teacher they had better things to do than come out to decide if a 5 year old who pointed a finger was a threat.

I hope no one was raped or murdered because the police were too busy with this terrible crime to respond to an ACTUAL threat.
yeah instead they have to play Pocahontas and John Smith instead... sing the songs from the Disney movie and have make out sessions in the bushes and get bit by a rapid racoon...

Sometimes thinking about Disney all shift long warps my mind huh?

Legalizeit0

Headline could have been submitted by someone from CNN. But it was not...

I'm pretty sure the child "Pointed her finger" and there was no gun involved. @Cdub2k, why would you write that headline knowing it is false?

Cdub2k

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Headline could have been submitted by someone from CNN. But it was not...

I'm pretty sure the child "Pointed her finger" and there was no gun involved. @Cdub2k, why would you write that headline knowing it is false?
Because it was a joke and so is this story. Sorry you clicked on this thread and I’m sorry the cops had to waste even more time on this by showing up to the school to respond to it.

Lee239

Why even post a fake story. I'm looking to see how the girl was able to get a gun and I see your story is a lie, if you want to comment on the absurdity of calling the police that's fine but don't lie about it.

Tony73

The youth now a days... smh
Post automatically merged:

Why even post a fake story. I'm looking to see how the girl was able to get a gun and I see your story is a lie, if you want to comment on the absurdity of calling the police that's fine but don't lie about it.
Don’t tell me you’re a driver!? Your IQ level is pretty “lol”

If I were this young lady’s parents I’d definitely consult with an attorney at lol.

Last edited: