killed it this weekend

UberTiger

LSU game weekends are proving to be lucrative. Im figuring I made about 1150 working 25 hours. And that includes minimums for 6 hours on Thursday. Friday night averaged 47/hr, Sat was over 60/hr. 20 trips friday, 25 saturday with 2.75 surge all night. How did yall do?

Pepo

Hi, I also drove this past weekend. It didn't turn out as good as I hoped. Even though I had about 8 trips, my rating slipped. It went from a 4.79 to a 4.58, and I can't get any feedback until I reach 50 trips. I had no complaints from my riders despite this. What is going on? Could it be the surge pricing?

UberTiger

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Could be the surge for sure. My weekend rating was a 5 until saturday and it dropped to 4.77.

Modskool

This was my second weekend driving for surge prices. Made over a thousand bucks, a new record for me.

My rating really suffers, getting as low as 4.79 due to drunks and high prices I suspect. Six rides this afternoon got it back up to 4.9 again; sober folks are much nicer, if less lucrative.

Finally, I hate Tigerland. Canceled many pings there due to awful traffic.

I made at least 200.00 last night. The last two weekends I've only done Saturday because of game day. I will start doing Friday and Saturday! My riders all met me at the red light right in front of tiger land.. I can't stand the traffic there.

Modskool

For the record I saw the surge drop to 1.75x at 2:45,, then end at 3:15am. I don't know who these people are that drive until 4:00 am; not me!