1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Kicked out 2 passengers tonight

Discussion in 'Washington DC' started by Kawiz03, Jan 15, 2017.

1. Kawiz03

Kawiz03

Driving:
    UberX
    Not sure whats up tonight first one unrully passenger drunk off her mind cursing at me and acting a fool had to call the cops..acting all big and bad til the cops told her to gtfo..second one five college kids trying to do a clown car. freaking DC ruined my whole night.

roadman, leosc and Wizar like this.
  2. Sucks majorly. I had at least 3+ back to back cancels around 1am...was highly annoyed.

Disellad and Wizar like this.
  3. Wizar

Wizar

I call everyone after midnight
    If you don't sound like a human being and or don't have any manners , you will never make it to my car lol

cakoo10, Bulls23, Remy Hendra and 9 others like this.
  4. tee hee

tee hee

What were u guys doing in DC. Stick to survurbs

Nell and NOVA yuppie like this.
  5. ^On the whole I agree with you. However I myself am not yet able to drive in VA bc I'm still waiting for my MD tags and registration to arrive (recently purchased my car.)

With that being said, moco/pg suburbs can be kinda slow; so I hit up DC for the guaranteed surge during the weekends.

This saturday wasn't a disappointment. Did $268 + a few bucks in cash tips in a 14hr spread throughout the day (took food + nap breaks) with my last ride being the icing on the cake: A last call 2:58am ride (right before the x2.1 surge expired ;-) from U Street to Annapolis - hauled in $62 and only cost me 1hr20min in complete silence (all 3 girls were knocked out by the time I hit RT50.)

Gonna head out in a few min and knock out a few rides b4 the packers/cowboys game.

roadman and leosc like this.
  6. NOVA yuppie

NOVA yuppie

Driving:
    UberX
    Another reason to get a two way dash cam

7. Jo3030

Jo3030 Moderator

Driving:
    UberX
    I may have to try DC again.
    I usually avoid like the plague.

8. Kawiz03

Kawiz03

Driving:
    UberX
    I was being a surge/boost harlot "forgive me for I have sinned"

FL_Dex likes this.
  9. Cole Hann

Cole Hann

Maybe best for u to cover sleepy Manassas , Leave big time urban drama to those who don't go bush-league and call cops.

10. Cole Hann

Cole Hann

"avoid like the plague": position of your former boyfriends?

11. roadman

roadman

and they will take the entire 30 days. I will never again buy a car from a dealer unless I can go right away and register it myself.