Kicked an uber employee out of my car

bronkdog

maybe I'm crazy maybe not. But yes I did this. Tired of the crazy hire female programmers to replace you with autonomous driving. Pride this and that. Nothing about real drivers. GTFO.

Attachments

• IMG_0478.PNG
    IMG_0478.PNG
    49 KB · Views: 201

bronkdog

Bro we need context
Why I don't like any of them. Expect a few.but yes I understand. I kicked her out because I don't feel comfortable around strong females too be specific. All those stories are fake. I hope they fire me.

Last edited:

Working and Driving

Confused, why'd you kick her out? Because she worked for Uber, because you felt she was a feminist, because she was a woman or just because you were in a weird mood?

Sacto Burbs

I think he didn't like hearing women who work for Uber talk about the sexual harassment they or other women receive at Uber ... I'm guessing he doesn't believe sexual harassment exists at Uber. He may believe that sexual harassment doesn't exist at all. Some people think racism doesn't exist either.

I'm guessing if the passengers were male and having the same conversation he would not have kicked them out ... that's why I think there is an -ism involved here.

Hey, OP, do you have a dash cam? why don't you give us an example of a statement that they made that lead you to kicking them out? Don't be a tease. Don't leave us guessing.

Misunderstood Pirate

I think he didn't like hearing women who work for Uber talk about the sexual harassment they or other women receive at Uber ... I'm guessing he doesn't believe sexual harassment exists at Uber. He may believe that sexual harassment doesn't exist at all. Some people think racism doesn't exist either.

I'm guessing if the passengers were male and having the same conversation he would not have kicked them out ... that's why I think there is an -ism involved here.

Hey, OP, do you have a dash cam? why don't you give us an example of a statement that they made that lead you to kicking them out? Don't be a tease. Don't leave us guessing.
I think you should let him tell the actual story. Instead of guessing so much

Reactions: MHR

uber1987

maybe I'm crazy maybe not. But yes I did this. Tired of the crazy hire female programmers to replace you with autonomous driving. Pride this and that. Nothing about real drivers. GTFO.
That's not an Uber employee. Uber employees don't take uberpool, they only take Uber x.

emmhope

Confused, why'd you kick her out? Because she worked for Uber, because you felt she was a feminist, because she was a woman or just because you were in a weird mood?

That's what I was thinking too but I didn't want to trigger OP lol

That's not an Uber employee. Uber employees don't take uberpool, they only take Uber x.
I have taken many on Pool , unless that's a recent development.

I know they started giving corporate rider accounts ability to dictate uberpool as the only option for employees.

SRGuy

i
Wrong. I have had uber employees take uber pool. Hate it when they do that. I now cancel all pool pickups on 6-11 11th St. F**k 'em. And I typically make them wait for my cancellation.

Bro we need context
He felt threatened. Ended the trip. Per instructions from uber.