Kentucky derby... who got fubered???

mbd

Lost out on a 1 exacta 7-8/13-20
Had a friend that had 20$ oaks/ Kentucky derby double ... he lost over 5800$... pay out was 129 on 1 dollar...

Then had a guy , who hit over 7500 on exacta due to 20 on top , and he gave me 100$?
He also had 20 dollars across on 20

Last edited:

mbd

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lots of people threw away the # 20 ticket and left after the race.... cleaning crew all enjoying the cashed tickets now ..

Baffert's horse was the only horses that could have beaten #7 yesterday ..
track was muddy and his horses came late
AP and Justify - 2 triple crowns by baffert ... he was born in a ranch with goats, chickens and horses... he knows animals , he feels them.

mbd

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hots with fancy hats and completely drunk. Instead of watching races, was just staring at beautiful people going left and right , while shaking my head.
How did god make these people so beautiful... after they go past age 28, then beautifullness kinda runs away from them ....

FLKeys

I have not bet on a horse race since the early 90's. Harness racing at Northfield Park in Ohio. Had a pretty good day as far as picking winners that day. Last race of the night put minimum bet on the Superfecta. Picked my 4 horses, 1st & 2nd spot on, 3rd & 4th photo finish. They were my two horses. Looking at the finish line photo it was way to close to call. My order winnings was $65,000+ other way was $17,000+, after 20 minutes they called it the other way and I got nothing. Rumor has it they called it by the snot flinging of the horses nose, it was still attached to the horse so they declared it the winner. What ever, it was a great night at the track. I moved to Florida shortly after that race.