Keller Williams Conference

Dallas Uber

Anyone pick up one of these A holes?

I had about 10 rides last night with pax attending the convention. None tipped, most were late to pickup and all of them only talked about money and gossip about their business.

TXUbering

haha, yeah I picked up a few, a couple of riders were cougars and out on the prowl. I've never heard of this realtor company before a few nights ago. It makes you wonder what the hell they're doing here.

Speaking of, stupid app pulled me in all the way from 183 and Story road to pick up some schleps going to their conference. The app claimed it was a 12 minute pick-up, but it took me about 20 minutes to get there.

If you want to steer clear of them, might want to avoid the Dallas area this afternoon as a lot of those goons will be flying back (or if you want to take some decent airport rides).

Funky Monkey

Anyone pick up one of these A holes?

I had about 10 rides last night with pax attending the convention. None tipped, most were late to pickup and all of them only talked about money and gossip about their business.
Had the opposite experience running group after group in, although one female only group did not tip. Are female groups tighter than male, pun not intended? Feel like I'm more likely to be "stiffed" by all female (conservative/tight with money?)

ftupelo

Had the opposite experience running group after group in, although one female only group did not tip. Are female groups tighter than male, pun not intended? Feel like I'm more likely to be "stiffed" by all female (conservative/tight with money?)
I believe I posted an article with statistics that showed the women do indeed tip x% less than men.

TXUbering

Lol @ accepting trip, seeings it 20 minutes, and completing the trip. Then whining about it.

Solution: cancel
You must've not read it thoroughly. I said that the distance to pick-up was lower than the actual time it took. I'm thinking they lied about the pickup time because they knew I would reject a 20 minute pickup time. Ten to twelve minutes is my threshold, but depends on the situation.

Funky Monkey

I believe I posted an article with statistics that showed the women do indeed tip x% less than men.
Cool, to me it's barely noticeable. Maybe guys have greater appreciation for how hard it is for some of us 'tards to make $$$ and women are more conservative with money unless it comes to Jimmy Choo.

Was tipped a lot of cash for waiting a little while for a group of guys this afternoon. Showed an appreciation for my time and also possibly an awareness that Uber drivers aren't paid much for time. Home working on other potentially more lucrative endeavors thanks to them.

Should be a great night for all those out there though!

ftupelo

Cool, to me it's barely noticeable. Maybe guys greater appreciation for how hard it is for some of us 'tards to make $$$ and women more conservative with money unless it comes to Jimmy Choo
I would relate my personal experience but it almost unfair when a woman enters my car.