• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Keep Woking Moving

Ben Sanderson

All Uber drivers please see attached and keep Woking moving! Some good incentives on offer at the moment. Reading incentive is also running at slightly higher rate! Remember you are perfectly legal operating in both these areas and report any BC"s/private hire who are abusive or aggressive. Record dates /times / number plates and remain professional and non violent at all times. Carry your driving license, PCO license and insurance documents at all times. Be lucky! :smiles:

Attachments

World's finest

..Keep Woking moving... Moving!
..good incetives...!
...you are perfectly legal in those areas..!
...remain(!) professional...!

Are A-class perfectly legal in aldgate tower too?? You have had some very good quality today

Uber fail

All Uber drivers please see attached and keep Woking moving! Some good incentives on offer at the moment. Reading incentive is also running at slightly higher rate! Remember you are perfectly legal operating in both these areas and report any BC"s/private hire who are abusive or aggressive. Record dates /times / number plates and remain professional and non violent at all times. Carry your driving license, PCO license and insurance documents at all times. Be lucky! :smiles:
Can TFLTPH licensed PHV's work there or do we need a Woking license?

Ben Sanderson

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just confirmed by tfl twitter feed. Thanks "davethecabby"

Thanks Ben
Do you work for uber?
Thought Woking had own licensing area bit like Southend?
Local authority's issue their own licenses but you are able to work in other areas as long as you meet the triple licensing criteria as per my previous post. No I DO NOT work for Uber. They recruit mainly IT/PR I would assume and have no skills or experience in either.

Attachments

Uber fail

Just confirmed by tfl twitter feed. Thanks "davethecabby"

Local authority's issue their own licenses but you are able to work in other areas as long as you meet the triple licensing criteria as per my previous post. No I DO NOT work for Uber. They recruit mainly IT/PR I would assume and have no skills or experience in either.
So why are you the flag waver for such a dishonest and shameless company like puber then?
You know and TfL know that cross boarder hiring is something they have lost control of and puber are taking advantage.
Good luck with the kitchens

Bettysmalls

Even stealing our sayings now , wow you really want to be like real taxi drivers.

renod babek

Ben said a few weeks back that he is also a freelance photographer.
Just check out his profile on LinkedIn .
His picture reminds me of someone.
I'd put the link up. But he's already reported me for using his pic as an avatar. It's the Wren Camberley. He can give it out but can't take it.

Last edited: