• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Keep the Change You Filthy Animal!

SirNomad

Lady sends back food delivered to her as prank.

She said some guys would send her UBEReats in the middle of the night as a prank. Apparently this happens often to her. She tipped me $25 to return the food to the guy who ordered it for her. So I sent her this. Best customer interaction by far.

Screenshot_20181206-200903.png
Screenshot_20181206-201747.png

SirNomad

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The real question here is how do you use metro pcs for Uber? Is it reliable enough? What about peak hours?
Never had an issue anywhere in Florida. They actually lease from the trunk lines that all carriers use in Florida. So if you're not using MetroPCS, your basically just paying more for the customer service aspect. Though, I honestly never had to call customer service either in 10 years with them. So I can't rate the MetroPCS support team fairly as I've never needed to talk to them.

chitownXdriver

Never had an issue anywhere in Florida. They actually lease from the trunk lines that all carriers use in Florida. So if you're not using MetroPCS, your basically just paying more for the customer service aspect. Though, I honestly never had to call customer service either in 10 years with them. So I can't rate the MetroPCS support team fairly as I've never needed to talk to them.
My buddy who lives in Florida has cricket (he claims he has at&t because I believe at&t owns them but I found out it's cricket, he just doesn't want to look cheap lol) and he said the same thing.

SirNomad

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
My buddy who lives in Florida has cricket (he claims he has at&t because I believe at&t owns them but I found out it's cricket, he just doesn't want to look cheap lol) and he said the same thing.
Yes the company At&t is separate of Cricket. However, the truck lines that actually go through soil are leased out. The infrastructure is actually interesting. Do more research.

tohunt4me

Attachments