1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Keep the Change You Filthy Animal!

Discussion in 'Stories' started by SirNomad, Dec 6, 2018 at 8:26 PM.

1. SirNomad

SirNomad

Lady sends back food delivered to her as prank.

She said some guys would send her UBEReats in the middle of the night as a prank. Apparently this happens often to her. She tipped me $25 to return the food to the guy who ordered it for her. So I sent her this. Best customer interaction by far.

Screenshot_20181206-200903.png Screenshot_20181206-201747.png

2. chitownXdriver

chitownXdriver

Driving:
    UberX
    The real question here is how do you use metro pcs for Uber? Is it reliable enough? What about peak hours?

BikingBob likes this.
  3. SirNomad

SirNomad

Never had an issue anywhere in Florida. They actually lease from the trunk lines that all carriers use in Florida. So if you're not using MetroPCS, your basically just paying more for the customer service aspect. Though, I honestly never had to call customer service either in 10 years with them. So I can't rate the MetroPCS support team fairly as I've never needed to talk to them.

chitownXdriver likes this.
  4. chitownXdriver

chitownXdriver

Driving:
    UberX
    My buddy who lives in Florida has cricket (he claims he has at&t because I believe at&t owns them but I found out it's cricket, he just doesn't want to look cheap lol) and he said the same thing.

5. SirNomad

SirNomad

Yes the company At&t is separate of Cricket. However, the truck lines that actually go through soil are leased out. The infrastructure is actually interesting. Do more research.

6. Haha I would've kept the food and ate it outside the house. Gave him the bag or something.

7. Metro PCs is owned by t mobile.... hard pass

8. Merc7186

Merc7186

Driving:
    UberXL
    Future Craigslist Stalker movie in the making.....but the Hallmark version where the story line is predictable.....and Alan is played by Scott Baio....and the woman is played by Tracy Gold...and Dara is played by Jamie Farr...and MadTownUberDMadTownUberD as the detective, RakosRakos as his plucky sidekick and Uber CrackUber Crack as the woman he loves.

Nailed It.

9. chitownXdriver

chitownXdriver

Driving:
    UberX
    Are you serious? If anything rakos would play the pet monkey!