• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Keep getting pool

Rey88

Keeping getting pool request 10miles away, fk them ,this is the second time things like this happen, is it because of low acceptance rate or are they trying to kick old driver out? anyone had that issue these days?

Moss22

what do you mean by all that? not very clear. what is your question? conclusion ? which issue? acceptance rate? what happened for the second time?

Rey88

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
what do you mean by all that? not very clear. what is your question? conclusion ? which issue? acceptance rate? what happened for the second time?
I keeping getting pool ping(10miles away) only

Moss22

oh really ? only far poo rides? only during one morning for ex or it is on for a few days now? why do you accept poo rides, there is nothing but an overall damage to driver from rating to wear n tear and troubling pickup locations for a few bucks. more troubling is to deal with a bunch of young cheap craps that love rating drivers low for fun despite great service. many drivers do not accept poos any more me included and acceptance rate is no more legal following law suits and class actions against ride share companies under way in some courts in California and elsewhere . the winners are poos and uber the looser is the driver.

UberVato

oh really ? only far poo rides? only during one morning for ex or it is on for a few days now? why do you accept poo rides, there is nothing but an overall damage to driver from rating to wear n tear and troubling pickup locations for a few bucks. more troubling is to deal with a bunch of young cheap craps that love rating drivers low for fun despite great service. many drivers do not accept poos any more me included and acceptance rate is no more legal following law suits and class actions against ride share companies under way in some courts in California and elsewhere . the winners are poos and uber the looser is the driver.
Amen to this...
Last time I worked a weekend for quest, I got three 4 stars and 2 one stars...this with no feedback comments and in between my highest tips total.. which wasn’t much...

Freaking pools

warsaw

Never give cheapskates more than they deserve. Making poo riders wait in agony is the ants’ best revenge.

Hotels, Airlines, and many businesses have learned their lessons and now offer their best services and perks to those clients who pay full price or luxury first class fares and treat them exceptionally well. Otherwise, if you’re a bottomfeeder you’re getting the mediocre service level and few if any perks.

It’s good business practice to treat your top revenue people the best.

Anonymous1225

Keeping getting pool request 10miles away, fk them ,this is the second time things like this happen, is it because of low acceptance rate or are they trying to kick old driver out? anyone had that issue these days?
You’re not the only one getting poo rides
More drivers are realizing picking up these cheap poop is bad for your car , your health and your money

Attachments