1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Kavanaugh Accused of Being a Perv

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 20yearsdriving, Sep 16, 2018 at 12:01 PM.

1. 20yearsdriving

20yearsdriving Well-Known Member

Driving:
    Livery
    Oh My !

2. Lee239

Lee239 Well-Known Member

He's accused of attempted rape.

3. exSuperShuttle

exSuperShuttle Well-Known Member

Pretty soon we will be saving infants diapers and drug testing them 50 years later when they are nominated for the Supreme Court...

4. phillipzx3

phillipzx3 Well-Known Member

I was listening to a local radio show when a caller made the point Carter and Obama are the only Presidents who have been faithful to their wife.

Yet the GOP claims moral superiority. Look at this Kavanaugh clown they're in love with!

Andre Benjamin 6000 and Lee239 like this.
  5. Fargle

Fargle Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Do you really think the media these days would allow dirt against a Democrat to come out on flaky and unsubstantiated allegations? For a Republican, sure! They'll happily run with it. What we have now is another Anita Hill. Feinstein's sitting on the accusing note since July is telling.

6. brentb31

brentb31 Member

You mean Faux news ENTERTAINMENT corp wouldn't allow unsubstantiated info to come out? Come on, take off your orange and red colored glasses off an be objective.

7. exSuperShuttle

You wouldn't know objective if it bit you on the azz... You watch the Clinton News Network... Nothing but negative...

8. brentb31

brentb31 Member

I am actually very objective. You're assuming i watch CNN, which I do not. I have a free mind and make my own conclusions by gathering info from several sources.

You should try it sometime. You will be suprised what you learn.

I'm a registered Republican. 45 has done some good things, i don't dispute that. But he has failed on many more and divided the country. He is a habitual liar, endorses sexual predators, averages 8 lies a day, he golfs more then he is in office, his personal clubs are profitting from his presidency, he says make america great again but makes a gluttony of his MAGA gear in China.

FXService likes this.
  9. I_Like_Spam

I_Like_Spam Well-Known Member

What makes you think those two were? President Carter gave an interview to Playboy back in the day whining about his "lust in his heart" and where there is smoke there is fire.

The gentleman from Chicago, Larry Sinclair, talked about his affair with President Obama.

I don't know about how true these dudes are to their wives, but the radio caller is probably guessing, I don't think he hangs with either of these men to render judgment on the stories that they had told about them.

I'd like to have an Uber person from Australia or Singapore or other international locations remark on this.

Do those countries analyze the behavior at alleged teenage parties from 30 years ago for their government appointees?

This seems to be a new standard being set.

10. exSuperShuttle

Keep grasping at straws...

Even if nomination gets derailed, which I doubt at this point, another one would follow and Dems would need to pull another monkey out of their azz to stop it... Remember, winning back the House of Reps alone won't stop a SCOTUS nomination...