Kansas City Paper Work


Trying to finally get my KC paperwork in order. I feel at one time the app and website for uber had better directions for what exactly I need. A small business license and then a drivers certificate and a sticker for my car? 3 separate things or 3 things that are accomplished with one set of paper work?

Any help here appreciated.



Active Member
HI jedofarc, you apply and pay for small business license downtown next to city hall in the kc small business office. Regulated industries on Woodland for the tnc permit, card and sticker. You will go here to fill out paper work and get your picture taken. You then return a second time to get your TNC card so they can see your vehicle and slap on the pink sticker. Good Luck!