Kaaboo pick up map

NCRBILL

IMG_2306.PNG
IMG_2307.PNG
For those who are thinking of picking up at the concert, here is where they are telling people to go to get the ride. It's highly recommended you CALL to get them to you. It could and more than likely will be crazy.

RockinEZ

I see both NCRBill and SteveSD have survived. Is ATL to SD still around?
I am a half inch from going back to driving to fill a finance gap. Usually called lacca money.

How much have things changed in the last 18 months?
Is it the same or worse?

Glad to see you gents are still around.

NCRBILL

I am a half inch from going back to driving to fill a finance gap. Usually called lacca money.

Is it the same or worse?

Well I can say it is really over saturated with drivers! Depending on when you want to drive and where will determine how well you do. You can now use both of the pax app while online to see where the drivers are (which you will see is everywhere)

Don't expect concerts to pay out like they have in the past. Uber is capping surge and the pax are getting smarter. I'm doing better with Lyft at concerts than Uber.

I just say you have to drive smarter than ever to make it work!!!

Good luck and hopefully we run into one another out there in the big jungle.

RockinEZ

Well I can say it is really over saturated with drivers! Depending on when you want to drive and where will determine how well you do. You can now use both of the pax app while online to see where the drivers are (which you will see is everywhere)

Don't expect concerts to pay out like they have in the past. Uber is capping surge and the pax are getting smarter. I'm doing better with Lyft at concerts than Uber.

I just say you have to drive smarter than ever to make it work!!!

Good luck and hopefully we run into one another out there in the big jungle.
I still have my old tricks, and none of them were what Uber/Lyft suggested.

Is the money thing worse, or can you still make enough to justify the experience?

NCRBILL

I still have my old tricks, and none of them were what Uber/Lyft suggested.

Is the money thing worse, or can you still make enough to justify the experience?
It all depends on where you drive. I can say the money is nothing like it used to be. Surge has retired and very rarely shows up for anything. This weekend will tell how well it will be going forward with Surge.

RockinEZ

It all depends on where you drive. I can say the money is nothing like it used to be. Surge has retired and very rarely shows up for anything. This weekend will tell how well it will be going forward with Surge.
As I suspected. Still a few hundred bucks between jobs will make a difference.
I will get my car inspected and send them my insurance info.
We shall see.

I just heard PJ (The Bison) died.
I am truly saddened.
He was a good guy.

NCRBILL

Just got my quest for the weekend. Seven trips out of the zone for $75. Now that makes me think about doing it but I will need to see how it is. Maybe I'll drive up on Friday to look if I want to work it or not. If anyone who is from there can post some pictures that would really help.

San Diego Steve

Welcome back brother!

Is it the same or worse?

me