JWA queue is a glaring example of Ping prioritization

Foober_Lyftz

The queue here is ridiculous my spot has been bumped up 4 times already!! I guess some more important drivers showed up and I get shuffled back? $mh

mandreyka

I will order a ride for you from 2020 Main Street.
Ya that's the crap I get when there , last week a has a guy that wanted me to haul a headboard a mile for him. Told him no and he canceled.

For now on its only airport pings when in the queue zone

Adieu

Has anybody actually had WORTHWHILE pings picking up at SNA (JWA)???

I live ridiculously close to it, and always hated and avoided it for the exploitative minfare dropoffs from the neighbourhood .... But do any of the pickups actually go decently far????

OCuber

I live ridiculously close to it, and always hated and avoided it for the exploitative minfare dropoffs from the neighbourhood .... But do any of the pickups actually go decently far????
Venice Beach, San Diego.

jmpric

I don't wait in the queue at SNA. But a couple times after I dropped off a pax, I got a ping before I left the premises. I somehow avoided the queue entirely.

Too Many Miles

Not lately.

Foober_Lyftz

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I've had numerous longer trips from there. Duarte, norwalk, tons of anaheim. But also get the 1 star specials that go to the fairmont down the street. Nothing like waiting in the queue to get 2.40 after a 15 minute wait

Adieu

He doesn't drive Lyft in a BMW , stick to your UCI in and out hot spot
Haaaaaah????

I never touch In'n'out, noobz can keep it for all I care... Barely better n balboa and Costa Mess-uh from what I hear.

I'll camp UCI guarantees - in far more slob-free, nice-asian-girl spots - during the school year.... Sure.

Summer, it's PCH and 710 for me

OC Lady Uber Driver

Encino, $50 ... that was yesterday. Thank you Southwest Airline outage.

Today, I felt like the f*cking uber queen of SNA because when I hit the queue, I got a pick-ups immediately before getting to my preferred parking spots. This happened three times.

Oh, and whoever was the a-hole in the blue VW POS that blocked me in double parking style at #4, the sheriff is watching you...

Last edited:

Adieu

What would you say your average pickup nets?

I've only had a couple random ones, unintentional from being nearby - $5-30 afair.

Encino, $50 ... that was yesterday. Thank you Southwest Airline outage.

Today, I felt like the uber queen of SNA when I hit the queue, I got a pick-up immediately before getting to my preferred parking spots.

Oh, and whoever was the a-hole in the blue VW that blocked me in double parking style at #4, the sheriff is watching you...

OC Lady Uber Driver

I can't give you an average because it all depends on the riders you pick-up. It's a roll of the dice and let's see where they want to go every single time you pick-up.

Wayne_brain

I don't even try anymore after 9 months. I just go to Costa Mesa or Newport after each JWA trip. I've sat too many times in the queue and wind up with nothing to show.

Select driver

OC Lady Uber Driver

I agree- there are way too many black car, select, SUV and party van drivers just sitting around doing nothing. The X drivers are getting much of the JWA runs.