. No luck but I had to write to unemployment office about self employed!!! And this is the email I received!!!!!Any luck yet with unemployment for drivers in Mass?
Keep this number ready. When we call you to complete your claim request we will ask for this number.
Inquiries will be processed in the order they were received. We appreciate your patience during this difficult time.
You will need to have the below information available when we reach out to process your claim:
- Your confirmation number in this email
- Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number
- Home address
- Telephone number
- Email address
- If you have filed a UI claim in MA in the last 12 months
- Names and addresses of all employers you have worked for during the past 15 months
- Including the dates you worked for each employer
- Why you are no longer working
- Last day of employment
- Names, dates of birth, SSN of any dependent children
- Bank account number