Just watched two Uber drivers get into a wreck.. Was it YOU?

IERide

Driving up Haven Ave just north of Foothill.. Only three cars anywhere to be seen.. Me, and two other Ubers just in front of me..
Uber #1 is stopped at a red light, and Uber #2, probably looking at his phone to check his earnings, rams right into the back of Uber #1 .. Caught the whole thing on my dashcam.. Stopped to make sure they were both ok and called to popo.
Uber #2 looks totaled.. Uber #1 (the victim), in a toyota truck?! didnt look too bad, but he wont be driving home either.. Got the name/email address of Uber #1 so I could email the dashcam video to him..

Last edited:

RogerJS

Driving up Haven Ave just north of Foothill.. Only three cars anywhere to be seen.. Me, and two other Ubers just in front of me..
Uber #1 is stopped at a red light, and Uber #2, probably looking at his phone to check his earnings, rams right into the back of Uber #1 .. Caught the whole thing on my dashcam.. Stopped to make sure they were both ok and called to popo.
Uber #2 looks totaled.. Uber #1 (the victim), in a toyota truck?! didnt look too bad, but he wont be driving home either.. Got the name/email address of Uber #1 so I could email the dashcam video do him..
Two competitors out of the way for a couple of weeks !