Just stop

Hans GrUber

Can we all just quit? Or strike at Uber HQ? I'm getting out shortly, my new job doesn't start for a month, but I have lost all will to Uber. They are just such complete pieces of shit! There is NO money to be made in Philly. Yesterday I drove 9-11am through Manayunk and Center city and didn't get a ping until I went home. It's just such shit. Can't wait to get the @@@@ out of this @@@@ing ponzi scheme.

Bad uber pro

Can we all just quit? Or strike at Uber HQ? I'm getting out shortly, my new job doesn't start for a month, but I have lost all will to Uber. They are just such complete pieces of shit! There is NO money to be made in Philly. Yesterday I drove 9-11am through Manayunk and Center city and didn't get a ping until I went home. It's just such shit. Can't wait to get the &%[email protected]!* out of this &%[email protected]!*ing ponzi scheme.
Take a deep breath and a couple of off days :smiles: you will be just fine

delijoe

Um... You expect there to be business after morning rush on a workday?

Drive late at night and on weekends.

Papa Sarducci

Right, that has to be the slowest 2 hours of the entire day, lucky to get a ping. Don't you get those reports every week that show what hours are busy and what aren't?

Hey Hans, yippie ki-yay mother f^@/@&^$€

Last edited:

Stray cat

Actually, I drive those hours frequently after dropping off kids at 9 a.m. at day camp and I do fine generally. I start out in Overbrook or Upper Darby generally where I live or drive down Chestnut from West Philly to University City. True, no surge of course but generally no ping shortage.

Hans GrUber

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Yeah, Joe from Riverside, I DO expect there to be pings on a weekday in Center City and Manayunk 9am-11am in a rain storm. Hell, I actually would expect it to surge EVERY time it rained in Philly, which it used to. It used to always be surging SOMEPLACE in Philly regardless of the time. Go back to Jersey, Riverside Joe.

Hans GrUber

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Take a deep breath and a couple of off days :smiles: you will be just fine
And, no, no I won't be just fine. I am so @@@@ing sick of this company taking advantage of it's employees. We are providing a better experience than taxi drivers but somehow getting paid a fraction of what cab drivers make. Uber goes OUT OF THEIR WAY to TELL CUSTOMERS NOT TO TIP US. Uber does not provide support when asked for it. They have been dodging my tax forms since march, when they told me they would be mailed out in June. Then they tell me they were never going to do that, go to the webpage, which I did but the page says there is an error. It's just something new EVERY WEEK! @@@@ them. @@@@ them so hard.

Gees2016

And, no, no I won't be just fine. I am so &%[email protected]!*ing sick of this company taking advantage of it's employees. We are providing a better experience than taxi drivers but somehow getting paid a fraction of what cab drivers make. Uber goes OUT OF THEIR WAY to TELL CUSTOMERS NOT TO TIP US. Uber does not provide support when asked for it. They have been dodging my tax forms since march, when they told me they would be mailed out in June. Then they tell me they were never going to do that, go to the webpage, which I did but the page says there is an error. It's just something new EVERY WEEK! &%[email protected]!* them. &%[email protected]!* them so hard.
Gruber dont spazz out man.....for the record we not employees of Uber....dont wish that on us... lol

delijoe

Yeah, Joe from Riverside, I DO expect there to be pings on a weekday in Center City and Manayunk 9am-11am in a rain storm. Hell, I actually would expect it to surge EVERY time it rained in Philly, which it used to. It used to always be surging SOMEPLACE in Philly regardless of the time. Go back to Jersey, Riverside Joe.
Going a little crazy there are we?

I don't know about you or anyone else, but I drive on Friday and Saturday nights and do pretty well... Including a trip from citizens bank park all the way to Bethlehem tonight! It surged quite a bit tonight... Maybe not as much as I would like but there was money to be made.

djangoswango

Going a little crazy there are we?

I don't know about you or anyone else, but I drive on Friday and Saturday nights and do pretty well... Including a trip from citizens bank park all the way to Bethlehem tonight! It surged quite a bit tonight... Maybe not as much as I would like but there was money to be made.

nice, how much did that get you:?