Just started 3 days ago

Romie

How do you know exactly you will be getting paid ? Does include surge pay when it says Total Payout?

melxjr

How do you know exactly you will be getting paid ? Does include surge pay when it says Total Payout?
Surge pay is labeled (Surge) next to the additional amount, after the ride. You can see what rate you drive for, by looking for 1.4x 2x 3x 3.5x, in their profile tab once you accept them. Also before you accept them below their rating. I've been paid by Uber on Tuesdays, but I think it depends what bank you have.

afrojoe824

Hey Romie melxjr and I hope you're not chasing surges. Those surges will show up on your bank account every Wednesday or Thursday (I get mine Thursday).... And I must say...

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy :wink:

Romie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey Romie melxjr and I hope you're not chasing surges. Those surges will show up on your bank account every Wednesday or Thursday (I get mine Thursday).... And I must say...

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy :wink:
Chasing surges? No I wasn't.... Kinda new to this. Just looking for answers to questions that I have Thank u!

Romie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Surge pay is labeled (Surge) next to the additional amount, after the ride. You can see what rate you drive for, by looking for 1.4x 2x 3x 3.5x, in their profile tab once you accept them. Also before you accept them below their rating. I've been paid by Uber on Tuesdays, but I think it depends what bank you have.

Thank you!