Just say no to lyft...

Goduckies

Trying them again this week since I have a crappy uber offer and they sure do love to @@@ with u... I did a drop off at SFO tonight and lyft and uber were surging got back to back ping back out. Get to end of ride... no surge... figured I would give them one more chance and see if they would screw me... yup they did. Better for the driver my ass...

Okphillip

refer to my profile pic....you will get this all day long too with Lyft! And what's with that stupid phone buzzing at you after you acknowledge you didn't accept a request? Lyft is patronizing and passive-aggressive! John and Logan- you and your "community" can go @@@@ yourselves!

UberAnt39

refer to my profile pic....you will get this all day long too with Lyft! And what's with that stupid phone buzzing at you after you acknowledge you didn't accept a request? Lyft is patronizing and passive-aggressive! John and Logan- you and your "community" can go &%[email protected]!* yourselves!
The Lyfties live in more of a silly Millenial bubble than even the Uberites. I don't think they're deliberately trying to annoy the chest off drivers with their puerile messages & golly gee wow pronouncements, they've drunk the pink kook-aid and are truly that clueless.
They're also more limited in their choices 'cos they have no money and are just hoping someone, anyone will buy them.
Unless Big Orange & Rocket Man do go toe to toe the investor class seems happy to keep rewarding profligate, unrestrained waste & spending over relatively responsible use of resources. But things can change fast.

BenDrivin

All PAX, even Duber, "isn't Lyft much better for the driver"? If you like childish head games, endless frustration, regular 30min. away pick ups, false pay statements, a chalkboard screeching voice that tells you who your picking up and states " you've arrived" when you a block away. Ect. all!
If I'm dealing with an arse, I want to know up front, Uber has let me know!

Luber4.9

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/09/lyft-co-founders-interview

If profitability was the No. 1 goal we were driving toward today, we could be profitable right now. What we’re investing in is future growth.