Just saw this.

Telsa34

The Lyft app now has that feature and I wouldn't use it for one reason it will absolutely let the passenger know what driver it was they were in and then they're going to come back and lower your rating on you, it's a means of identifying yourself as the driver to that passenger if you start complaining about them being on their phone when they get in your car or slamming the door or whatever.

AllGold

I was just thinking it would be nice to be able to give feedback to the rider. But I want a free-form comment.

And it's not always negative comments on lower ratings that I want to leave. I have a lot of people who seem to be content being dropped off anywhere close and I want to be able to tell them I would prefer to take them to exactly where they want to go. I usually can't tell them in person because I don't realize they were ballparking it until they get out and start walking to somewhere else.

UberMaster78

Would be nice to be able to give rider positive feedback. So many riders are entitled idiots that when you do get decent one or a really nice person it actually feels pretty good. They deserve to know they made our day somewhat easier

Rsabcd

I was just thinking it would be nice to be able to give feedback to the rider. But I want a free-form comment.

And it's not always negative comments on lower ratings that I want to leave. I have a lot of people who seem to be content being dropped off anywhere close and I want to be able to tell them I would prefer to take them to exactly where they want to go. I usually can't tell them in person because I don't realize they were ballparking it until they get out and start walking to somewhere else.

:/.... if they wanted you to take them to an exact location as you approached they'd tell you.

Matthew Thomas

Would be nice to be able to give rider positive feedback. So many riders are entitled idiots that when you do get decent one or a really nice person it actually feels pretty good. They deserve to know they made our day somewhat easier
Exactly everytime I get a pax who is chill, I almost want to be their friend. lol So many of these pax are full of themselves it is ridiculous.

And I noticed the worst pax are ALWAYS the lazy minimum fare pax. The vast majority of pax I get on long rides are cool.