• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Just reach 5 star in London

Luigi777

Does know anyone if uber gives any reward for 5 star driver in London?I know in past was Sixth Star Award and 1000£ prize...I drive for uber from 5 years almost
Screenshot_20190414-172757_Uber Driver.jpg

Luigi777

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
IS VERY HARD TO GET 5 STAR ...THERE IS A SECRET HOW TO GET 5 STAR AND I LEARN THIS IN THE LAST PAST 5 YEARS ..IS NOT EASY BUT IT CAN BE DONE....
Post automatically merged:

I BET NOT TO MANY DRIVERS HAVE 5 STAR IN UK OR EURPE OR USA...IS NOT EASY TO GET THIS RATING SOMETIMES CUSTOMER DIFFICULT.....BUT THERE IS A TRICK AND A SECRET AND IT CAN BE DONE

100%

BUT IF UBER DOESN'T CARE WHAT IS THE POINT TO HAVE 5 STAR..NO POINT...JUST FOR YOURSELF...IF THEY DON'T GIVE A SH. ...T..... NO POINT TO STRESS YOURSELF TO GET 5 STARS...AT THE END IS IMPORTANT WHEN U CROSS THE LINE THE EARNINGS....DON'T BOTHERED TO GET 5 STARS IS NO POINT

Last edited:

911 Guy

IS VERY HARD TO GET 5 STAR ...THERE IS A SECRET HOW TO GET 5 STAR AND I LEARN THIS IN THE LAST PAST 5 YEARS ..IS NOT EASY BUT IT CAN BE DONE....

I BET NOT TO MANY DRIVERS HAVE 5 STAR IN UK OR EURPE OR USA...IS NOT EASY TO GET THIS RATING SOMETIMES CUSTOMER DIFFICULT.....BUT THERE IS A TRICK AND A SECRET AND IT CAN BE DONE

100%

BUT IF UBER DOESN'T CARE WHAT IS THE POINT TO HAVE 5 STAR..NO POINT...JUST FOR YOURSELF...IF THEY DON'T GIVE A SH. ...T..... NO POINT TO STRESS YOURSELF TO GET 5 STARS...AT THE END IS IMPORTANT WHEN U CROSS THE LINE THE EARNINGS....DON'T BOTHERED TO GET 5 STARS IS NO POINT
Is the secret trick yelling at them? I haven't tried that, but I'm willing if I can get 5 stars towards gas.

Luigi777

Is no point if uber DOESN'T appreciate that...why to STRESS better be how you are naturally...@@@@ them..no point

Luigi777

MANY DRIVERS LYE HAVING 5 STAT I SPOKE WITJ CLIENT I KNOW THE TRUE...DON'T BULHOT ME....RIDERS SAID THEY'RE OPINION

MANY DRIVERS LYE HAVING 5 Star SPOKE WITH CLIENT I KNOW THE TRUE...DON'T BULshoiT on ME....RIDERS SAID THEY'RE OPINION

Wildgoose

100%

Congratulation to you, really, It is so hard to get.

You know what? I don't really care about stupid people, moron. So I don't really care they are giving me 4* or 3*. I try to do my best, really care about rider's safety, their comfortable and smooth ride when they were being in my car and let them enjoy neat and pleasure environment while being in my car. Other than that, what should I need to worry. If they wanted to give me 4* or 3*, let it be. They are just moron and they just not happy about everything. I will let them live their lives as it is. I will just sorry for them because their minds are filled up with full of shits.

ImranUber

I hit 4.99 a few days ago. It's a good feeling to know that the effort you put is appreciated by the riders.

Uber gave their UK drivers bonuses last week. I received £760 which I was shocked to receive. I heard some received as little as £50. Uber email:

GBP 760 for you
Imran, since your first trip on 7-12-2016, you’ve been there for the rush to work, first dates, surprise visits home and everything in between. As one of our most loyal partners, we're grateful for everything you've done to help get us where we are. As we move towards a new milestone, we want to thank you.