Just one example on how flawed ratings are

Sam D

SO yesterday I get a Great job report from uber on my Driving report

Same day - Pax reported me for safety on my driving skills

see attachments

Now either Uber is full of crap - or the pax - or both

4.jpg

80sDude

I've seen the exact same passenger responses on drivers profiles 2000 miles away as mine

Dragan

Attachments

• D808957E-A57B-4F1A-B2B1-100BBAA6768A.png
    D808957E-A57B-4F1A-B2B1-100BBAA6768A.png
    21.8 KB · Views: 60
  • FAA29617-96FA-4BE3-BE87-7925843C3C9D.png
    FAA29617-96FA-4BE3-BE87-7925843C3C9D.png
    49.9 KB · Views: 58
  • 9E28C6BA-7BD8-40F0-BA5A-D04EC6F8267A.png
    9E28C6BA-7BD8-40F0-BA5A-D04EC6F8267A.png
    49.9 KB · Views: 60

EddieG

I had the same thing happened to me couple weeks ago. Picked up a girl (won't mention race, no need to upset anyone) her street was blocked off due to the grade school on the next block. Drove her less than a mile to Beauty School ( laughable) and the dumbass gave me a 1 and complained about my safety!!!!! The .85 mile ride took 8 minutes. Anyway, just a dumb punk kid probably trying to get a free ride. This is why we need to see passenger ratings.

NoPooPool

I had the same thing happened to me couple weeks ago. Picked up a girl (won't mention race, no need to upset anyone) her street was blocked off due to the grade school on the next block. Drove her less than a mile to Beauty School ( laughable) and the dumbass gave me a 1 and complained about my safety!!!!! The .85 mile ride took 8 minutes. Anyway, just a dumb punk kid probably trying to get a free ride. This is why we need to see passenger ratings.
You are so right. Ratings as we know it are so one-sided. Drivers are hung out to dry in the current format of rating drivers and PAX

Friendly Jack

SO yesterday I get a Great job report from uber on my Driving report

Same day - Pax reported me for safety on my driving skills

see attachments

Now either Uber is full of crap - or the pax - or both

View attachment 162967
The Driving Style Dashboard reports on your acceleration, braking and speed as observed by the app, nothing else. The safety citation is from direct rider feedback. So, (lol), it appears to me that you must be accelerating and braking quite nicely, and observing the speed limit, when driving in an unsafe manner (according to at least one rider). Some people just don't know "safe" when they experience it firsthand.

lakersfan1

Usually I see those reports in clusters and it's usually when I'm driving in pain or sick. One time I had such pain in my shoulder, I accidentally ran a 4-way stop with a POOL. Had two reports within an hour for Safety. Shut myself down and went to the VA Clinic on Ontario to have them look at me.