Just like Beggar's Canyon back home!

Mapnik

it's about to get real in the ORD parking lot...

Anyone else happen to see this one earlier this week?

20170921_232713.jpg

I still can't figure out what happened here, because the Honda obviously shouldn't be there, but the truck is also on the shoulder, so who knows?

Ubertrucker, would you care to give us some forensic analysis?

Last edited:

UberBeemer

View attachment 160717

I still can't figure out what happened here, because the Jeep obviously shouldn't be there, but the truck is also on the shoulder, so who knows?

My guess is road rage. That, or the truck had a blowout on the front left.

mahatma57

I saw a tiny car on the side of the road on 94N around Damen today. had the whole front and back crushed in. Looked like a little box.
Couldn't get a picture.

toshko

Very possible that the honda was doing shoulder time cutting thru traffic and truck got pissed so it swerved to the left and the honda failed to stop on time.

UberTrucker

View attachment 160717

I still can't figure out what happened here, because the Honda obviously shouldn't be there, but the truck is also on the shoulder, so who knows?

Yes I would. I found out that driver IN THE HONDA was on here talking smack so I had to teach him a lesson!!! LESSON LEARNED

Mapnik

Very possible that the honda was doing shoulder time cutting thru traffic and truck got pissed so it swerved to the left and the honda failed to stop on time.
That's kind of what I was thinking... dumbass in the Honda learned the hard way, but he has all four wheels off the ground, which is actually kind of impressive...