• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE
Inshur

Just in case any of you are wondering why there are so many black cab drivers on here.....

Ivan B

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The stat you should be concerned about:
459 new ph licenses last week
I don't give a shit...I'm way better than any of those 459 losers...
Money for old rope :biggrin:
Post automatically merged:

Current Hot topics is the only one regularly used.

most of us use twitter / UCGup for public work info and WhatsApp for general Bollocks.
Pathetic :frown: Except for the bollocks bit... that I do believe. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Jack Barclay

why is it pathetic, because it has less posts than say your FB London group who can’t seem to get their act together?

You are a fully grown man driving a mini cab for piss poor conditions and return despite having the option to better yourself, that’s pathetic!

Khanie

The stat you should be concerned about:
459 new ph licenses last week
Not really bothered... it's the stats in my app that I'm more interested in. And so far this month, I'm doing considerably better than I expected.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Screenshot from London taxi drivers forum.....View attachment 401484

Note...2 viewing

Note...Dates of last posts

Especially note...date of last post on "the Knowledge board"...nearly 2 effing years ago :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Wonder no more my friends. :biggrin:
Is that an open forum?

London-born-and-bred

But there aren't any

What there are is sad, lonely and socially dysfunctional people who for some bizarre and probably sexual reason pretend they are LBC's.

I mean seriously?? If I was going to pretend to be something it would maybe be an astronaut or an F1 Driver, possibly a rocket scientist, you know someone at the pinnacle of excellence to be respected, but an LBC.. well that's right at the bottom of the food chain isn't it? that's lower than Hampstead tube station that is.

Jack Dunphy

Yeah but how much money for old rope? (not including tax credit's)

So many lol I think there’s 5 at the most although there were a few ph drivers pretending to be Taxi drivers.
Every PH Driver is pretending to be a taxi driver

But there aren't any

What there are is sad, lonely and socially dysfunctional people who for some bizarre and probably sexual reason pretend they are LBC's.

I mean seriously?? If I was going to pretend to be something it would maybe be an astronaut or an F1 Driver, possibly a rocket scientist, you know someone at the pinnacle of excellence to be respected, but an LBC.. well that's right at the bottom of the food chain isn't it? that's lower than Hampstead tube station that is.
But you're pretending to be a taxi driver

Last edited: