Just hired Uber driver

Speedy_Gonzales

I hired Uber driver to clean my condo unit. Sweep and mop. I offered him $20 to do it and he said NO, I do it for $10.

So this dude is cleaning my unit and I offer him beer, he declines, I offer him club soda and he declines, I offer him bottled water and he declines.

Finally an hour later he says I need to use your washroom, I tell him ‘no problem bro’. He takes a pee in my toilet and as he is leaving he say “no no, it’s okay, please don’t pay me, I do for free”. The dude didn’t want to take my money and just sweeped and mopped my place, all for free. I was throwing money at him and he didn’t want to have any of it. Wow!

#uber4life

Torontofishingdude

I hired Uber driver to clean my condo unit. Sweep and mop. I offered him $20 to do it and he said NO, I do it for $10.

So this dude is cleaning my unit and I offer him beer, he declines, I offer him club soda and he declines, I offer him bottled water and he declines.

Finally an hour later he says I need to use your washroom, I tell him ‘no problem bro’. He takes a pee in my toilet and as he is leaving he say “no no, it’s okay, please don’t pay me, I do for free”. The dude didn’t want to take my money and just sweeped and mopped my place, all for free. I was throwing money at him and he didn’t want to have any of it. Wow!

#uber4life
He was already accustomed to working negative wages doing Uber lol

NORMY

Is this a metaphore?
No it's a schizophrenia
images.jpeg

Last edited:

Speedy_Gonzales

Yes yes we know your driving your 2019 Lexus making 120k on x Doing $200 surge trips to Newmarket everyday. All while having your imaginary friend clean your house .

I switched to Yarris, the guy cleaning my house was driving Lexus, making $2 per hour. He is good man. Like a someboooooooooooooooody. Yackeeeerrrr

Yam Digger

#uber4life
Is this guy taking on new customers? I’ve got a pig-pen up at my farm that need to be cleaned out daily.

He can use his Lexus to haul the mess ? away

Rockydrive

Looks like speedy faced an out of body experience....first signs of multiple personality disorder.
Speedy “is” the Uber driver....and speedy doesn’t want to acknowledge that because of the embarrassment he faced.
Am I right Pee-dy ? I mean speedy.

uber_from_the north

#uber4life
Did he gave you 5* ?

hooj

#uber4life
774E88EE-35E8-44F9-AC06-1A990A164D82.jpeg

Speedy_Gonzales

just a few short years ago, Speedy used to hire cab drivers to clean his condo

No, most of those guys have heart and guts and know the city and made good coin. To correct your statement, just a few years ago I was hiring newspaper delivery guys, mr. Greek kitchen staff and gas station attendants to clean my crib.