Just had my power driver bonus changed

Inshur

goodfella718

i was on the 10% -20% back with 40 peak rides and 75 rides. Now its 50 peak rides and 100 rides for the week for only $315? That’s impossible to accomplish especially aith how work is now. This is such BS. Anyone else had theres changes? I use to make a good amount meeting the 20% back it would come out to $350-$400 back and now more unrealistic targets for less money???

goodfella718

I drove exclusively for lyft ever since i started driving! Evan signed up with them first. Over 5500 hundred rides. Sucks they did this to me, its not gonna be the same with them. Gonna start lookong for a decent 9-5

LiveNLearn

Thats how they getcha.

I agree seems like they want you get thos lines.

Promotion are a jedi mind trick. I never do promos for any reason. And i checked my yearly statemnt with my friend you does them as much as possible. Guess what our yearly intake vs hours on tbe road where practically identical.

One way or another they will even your earnings out over the year.

goodfella718

As much as i would like to believe that, you may be wrong because i really work hard and tried reaching the 20% back everyweek. On average it would be about $400 back... thats about 20k extra a year. Now its impossible to reach 50 peak rides... what are they smoking?? I barely get 2 every morning. Its like they want you to be a slave.

goodfella718

And no progress? I emailed them about it, they said that everyone is under this promotion now...

They got us good by putting the word out on the earnings, And the passengers loved them for it

Inshur New York