• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Just got pooped

Chorch

Literally.

Saturday 9:10 am. First trip of the day.

I open the app, started the car to warm it up, and started cleaning my car (with a sticky roller I keep in it), as I do every morning. Went to the gas station to put gas (I'm still waiting for a freaking ping...). Nowadays I find it normal to spend maybe up to 20 minutes without a ping. So I usually open the app and start doing all these little things while I wait.

Ok, so... put gas. And off I went to South Beach (there's usually more work over there).

I finally got a ping. Her name was -fake name- Bianca. Pick up at Starbucks. As I approached the coffee store, I see her outside trying to find me looking the other way (why people don't know how to read maps????). Anyways, I stopped, she sees me, and she hops on with her mother (Bianca was maybe 24 years old, her mother around 55).

Based on the awesomeness of Uber Pro, it was an 18 minute trip. Three or four minutes after getting in the car, they asked me if they could do a bathroom stop. I said "sure, no problem". They asked me where was the closest place, and I said "there's a supermarket two blocks away"... I thought that was pretty close! They asked "is there anything closer??". I said... mmm... I don't know, it's just two blocks (and I realized: this HAS to be an emergency, if she can't wait two blocks).

Then the mother says "stop the car, we are getting off here, we'll get another car later". They ran out of the car... leaving me there, confused like "was it that bad? Did she REALLY need to fly like that to the bathroom?".......... After 20 seconds of thinking "what happened".... THE SMELL.

THE SMELL.

THE SMELL.

I have toilette paper in the car. I took some, and press it against the seat. It came out brown. Now it was a fact: a passenger has pooped her pants, and the juices of her SH1T are all over my seat (fabric seats!)!!

Rolled down the windows, and drove straight to my car wash place. Reported it to Uber right away (at 10:00am approx. It's 2pm and they haven't answered yet. I sent the car wash receipt already).

--------------

Long story short: a passenger pooped in my car. And ruined my day.

FACTS of the trip:

Minimum fair: $2,50
Time: maybe three minutes.
Tip: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHYOUPOOPMYCARANDDONTEVENTIPAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

tohunt4me

Literally.

I open the app, started the car to warm it up, and started cleaning my car (with a sticky roller I keep in it), as I do every morning. Went to the gas station to put gas (I'm still waiting for a freaking ping...). Nowadays I find it normal to spend maybe up to 20 minutes without a ping. So I usually open the app and start doing all these little things while I wait.

Ok, so... put gas. And off I went to South Beach (there's usually more work over there).

I finally got a ping. Her name was -fake name- Bianca. Pick up at Starbucks. As I approached the coffee store, I see her outside trying to find me looking the other way (why people don't know how to read maps????). Anyways, I stopped, she sees me, and she hops on with her mother (Bianca was maybe 24 years old, her mother around 55).

Based on the awesomeness of Uber Pro, it was an 18 minute trip. Three or four minutes after getting in the car, they asked me if they could do a bathroom stop. I said "sure, no problem". They asked me where was the closest place, and I said "there's a supermarket two blocks away"... I thought that was pretty close! They asked "is there anything closer??". I said... mmm... I don't know, it's just two blocks (and I realized: this HAS to be an emergency, if she can't wait two blocks).

Then the mother says "stop the car, we are getting off here, we'll get another car later". They ran out of the car... leaving me there, confused like "was it that bad? Did she REALLY need to fly like that to the bathroom?".......... After 20 seconds of thinking "what happened".... THE SMELL.

THE SMELL.

THE SMELL.

I have toilette paper in the car. I took some, and press it against the seat. It came out brown. Now it was a fact: a passenger has pooped her pants, and the juices of her SH1T are all over my seat (fabric seats!)!!

Rolled down the windows, and drove straight to my car wash place. Reported it to Uber right away (at 10:00am approx. It's 2pm and they haven't answered yet. I sent the car wash receipt already).

--------------

FACTS of the trip:

That " NEW CAR SMELL "!

You sir
Are the victim of a " POOP AND RUN "!
Post automatically merged:

So

Why didnt they use the Restroom at Starbucks ???

Attachments

stpetej

Literally.

THE SMELL.

THE SMELL.

--------------

FACTS of the trip:

If you had to press toilet paper to the seat, chances are Uber may not see pic of the stain?

I don't recall Uber mentioning "Don't Poop in the Car" under the Rider Behavior (or whatever it was called) section. So perhaps they consider it normal.

Mkang14

Literally.

THE SMELL.

THE SMELL.

--------------

FACTS of the trip:

No, no, no, no 🙀🙀🙀🙀

CJfrom619

I shit my pants one time when I was like 10. Me and my dad were leaving a Padres game when all of a sudden I couldn’t hold it. My dad pulled over in the trees where I finished. I can still picture my dad laughing his ass off at me the whole time. I walked back to the truck with just my shirt on. Ah the good ole days.

SFOspeedracer

Have you ever submitted a cleaning fee after they updated the conditions for it? I wouldn’t of even uploaded a receipt, if it was really bad to stain I would of just let them give me the $80 along with the warning that going forward you need a receipt

But otherwise damn .. that sucks bro

SuzeCB

Literally.

THE SMELL.

THE SMELL.

--------------

FACTS of the trip:

Cleaning fee?

oleole20

SinTaxERROR

Literally.

THE SMELL.

THE SMELL.

--------------

FACTS of the trip:

You never specified which passenger pooped. Was it the mother or the daughter?

Driving with you literally scared the shit out of them. :roflmao:

mrpjfresh

Awful but it is unfortunately just one of the many whammies of driving for hire. Poop (human or animal), vomit, love stains, blood, paint, scratch marks/poked holes, burns, liquid spills and that's just a start. Anything you can think of and then all the things you can't!

You need to teach them a lesson ...
He missed his chance to fling a nice batch of his own back at that nice lady. Strange courting rituals these days with these humans though...

I don't recall Uber mentioning "Don't Poop in the Car" under the Rider Behavior (or whatever it was called) section. So perhaps they consider it normal.
Yea, unfortunately it is. We've all had some level of rear end lingering odor or residue left on our seats as our tip.

Many of the vets do mention that when you put your car into taxi service, you need to plan for things like this although Uber doesn't tell you that in their driver recruitment. This is why many taxi cabs and police cars have vinyl seats and rubber floors back there. I would not want to do this with cloth seats but if I had no other choice, seat covers would be my second purchase after a 2 way dash cam.

Merc7186

If someone poops on my seats, I am burning thr car down to the ground.

People are f-ing animals....I hope you get $150 for it and if you don't, call support and complain until you do.

Chorch

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Alright guys!

After fighting for 24 hours, I got a $80 cleaning fee!!

It's much lower than what I would have done if I would have been able to work, but it's something!

Trafficat

If someone poops on my seats, I am burning thr car down to the ground.
Once a car is used for Uber, it becomes an Uber car. It cannot be made pure again. There is a reason Uber used to use a toilet seat as the logo.

Do not burn the car... it can still drive with a little permanent poo particles. This is kind of like when you crack a bottle over a ship. This is the initiation for the car, not the end. Over time you will cease to notice them and they will blend in with the other mystery fluids permanently in the foam of your seats. This is the Uber Amalgum.