• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Just got one star today.

Sam666

Same as most uber drivers, we will always get one star without doing anything wrong. So disappointed with Uber's rating system. The report is basically about nothing.

I have heard so many hard working Uber ants get one star even they provide mints and charger, and deliver good service.

Attachments

Lien Back

Did you provide pax with water, mints, bluetooth, phone charger and aux cord?

If the pax receives anything less than limo service, expect to receive 1 star in return.

Hugh G

You obviously didn't look at and/or comprehend the contents of the video and subsequent example I referred you to in February when you had done 15 trips.

see : https://uberpeople.net/threads/whats-your-rating-in-first-20-trips.310849/post-4743591
also see : https://uberpeople.net/threads/whats-your-rating-in-first-20-trips.310849/post-4747811

Given the number of rider's ratings you have IE 94, over the last 6 months it is going to take you 2.5 years of driving at this rate for this ONE STAR to fall off - 499 rated trips from now !

Every time you check that stat with the ONE STAR you will feel ill. The UBER solution is to work harder to get that ONE STAR off your screen. While rabidly working to clean up the tainted rating you will make some money to pay for your anxiety therapy and UBER will make more by messing with your brain to make you work more !

You appear to be mathematically challenged and utra-sensitive

Maybe a job in a flower shop, with a cash register where you didn't have to work things out, would be a career move you may consider

Last edited:

Wrenn

You obviously didn't look at and/or comprehend the contents of the video and subsequent example I referred you to in February when you had done 15 trips.

see : https://uberpeople.net/threads/whats-your-rating-in-first-20-trips.310849/post-4743591
also see : https://uberpeople.net/threads/whats-your-rating-in-first-20-trips.310849/post-4747811

Given the number of rider's ratings you have IE 94, over the last 6 months it is going to take you 2.5 years of driving at this rate for this ONE STAR to fall off - 499 rated trips from now !

Every time you check that stat with the ONE STAR you will feel ill. The UBER solution is to work harder to get that ONE STAR off your screen. While rabidly working to clean up the tainted rating you will make some money to pay for your anxiety therapy and UBER will make more by messing with your brain to make you work more !

You appear to be mathematically challenged and utra-sensitive

Maybe a job in a flower shop, with a cash register where you didn't have to work things out, would be a career move you may consider
For 94 trips you have a lot of 4 s also ? ouch and a 1 ? keep reading the forums,are you certain your driving skills might not need a tidy up or something else needs reviewing,best to power on do a heap of 5 s to knock the low scores out,is the car clean and smell nice,most important do you wear deodorant,don’t be offended some pax don’t but we should ??

President

Same as most uber drivers, we will always get one star without doing anything wrong. So disappointed with Uber's rating system. The report is basically about nothing.

I have heard so many hard working Uber ants get one star even they provide mints and charger, and deliver good service.
In my book you are and will always be a five ? ? ? ? ?

Hugh G

Some drivers do more trips in a week than you have done in six months. They are such busy little ants they can't afford to stop and contemplate their perceived rating dilemma.

Sam666

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
For 94 trips you have a lot of 4 s also ? ouch and a 1 ? keep reading the forums,are you certain your driving skills might not need a tidy up or something else needs reviewing,best to power on do a heap of 5 s to knock the low scores out,is the car clean and smell nice,most important do you wear deodorant,don’t be offended some pax don’t but we should ??
Ture. My car was pretty old and I don't talk too much with pax. I deserve to have many four stars.

But I need to say I clean my car everyday and use Giorgio armani perfume everyday for the car. I greeted pax everytime and say have a good day. the most important thing is I drive the car more carefully than private use.

If one star is suitable for my work, let me rate pax in this way. Lol
Post automatically merged:

Some drivers do more trips in a week than you have done in six months. They are such busy little ants they can't afford to stop and contemplate their perceived rating dilemma.

Thanks mate. Yes, its just my part time job. Meaningful reply, thank you!