Just got new tires...

Pax_Buster

Wow, sorry buddy. I have had the same tires for over 65k miles. They are all bald. Can't believe I passed Uber inspection. I want to keep driving till 80k miles atleast lol.

dragnet

Wow, sorry buddy. I have had the same tires for over 65k miles. They are all bald. Can't believe I passed Uber inspection. I want to keep driving till 80k miles atleast lol.

danger-will-robinson-sherlacktheamazin-26297917.png

warsaw

Make sure you get your money's worth out of those tires, because your life depends on extracting every little inch.
Send Dara an open letter requesting that they offer the drivers second hand tires, whenever they do their IPO.

At least give us drivers some ant juice or something to crow about!

dauction

Just ordered new Pirelli P-Zero All Season Plus Tires $700 .. Consumer reports "But the longest-wearing tire came from Pirelli. We estimate that the Pirelli P4 FOUR SEASONS Plus could last a whopping 100,000 miles." ....

So it was either that or 2 maybe 3 sets of cheap tires next 4 years (have my winter tires as well)

lighthouse

lol change your tires ! I don’t want be stuck behind you while you scared like a little b* to drive fast in the rain .
Post automatically merged:

3 weeks ago and I just got my second screw. Can you file a claim against caltrans.

Look at where you live ! I go all year with no nails in my tires, something isn’t right .

seymour

3 weeks ago and I just got my second screw. Can you file a claim against caltrans.
should be an easy payment for you since u were rolling in the dough with your construction job :wink:

Don't be parking at the Safeway Marina - I heard there's a midnight Safeway slasher going around city lots, targeting U/L drivers.

Get's paid $5/tire :wink:

What's this world coming to?

5070bolo

A screw doesnt always mean you need new tires. Be careful where you take your tires to. Sometimes it just needs to be patched up. $20