Just got my pay summary and the guarantees weren't paid. What gives

Qowpel

Hey guys. So on Saturday and Sunday there were guaranteed boostings of 1.7 and 2.0 earnings guaranteed during certain times of the day. I drove those times. The guarantee did not show up in terms of me being paid the guaranteed earnings boostings per trip during those times. Will it show up tomorrow or something? Does uber sometimes take an extra day or two to show up the guarantee amount added to the summary?

Disgusted Driver

It should show up when you get your statement for the week, they never appear in same day's earnings. Frequently they came with requirements like must opt in, time online, minimum trips or acceptance rate so make sure you read the terms carefully. If you don't see it in your earnings statement tomorrow then send off an email to find out why.

KMAV

Wait until this evening. They will appear then. They always have in the past for me.

Qowpel

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey guys. I followed the advice and still no dofference in the pay statement. Makes no sense

Qowpel

This is @@@@ing bullshit. The guarantees have still not been applied. Luckily I live near Hoboken. I'll be paying Uber a visit.

Qowpel

what do you guys think. please let me know as I am really counting on this money as I need it for my car insurance

Qowpel

I guess I will be visiting Uber in hoboken, nj. Because the guarantee amounts have not been applied. This is not fair
Please someone give further input before I walk in there tomorrow to verbally confront them about being cheated out of promised pay

the rebel

One thing that got me with guarantees was that it was the gross fares, in other words the fare before Uber got their cut, so if the guarantee was $20 an hour than the actual guarantee is a little under $14 an hour in net fares, which is really not all that much on a busy night, if you are hitting their ride minimums to qualify than you are usually making enough to cover the guarantee.

Rio D

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this site and I'm so happy I stumbled upon it. I have a quick question and I request anyone that has gone through it to help me out a bit. I went to the Uber office on Monday Aug 1st to register my rented vehicle but did not start driving until the next day Tues Aug 2nd. My question is, would my week begin from when I started driving or when the paperwork was all approved? I worked hard to get this $1500/week guarantee but I had stayed online only 40 hours. I was initially counting on Monday to cover up the 10 hours to be online for a total of 50 hours. Please help