Just got deactivated for kicking out a pax for poor body odor.

EphLux

Passenger falsely claimed you kicked him or her out because they are a protected class such as minority, LGBTQ, blind, def, short, service dog, etc.

I'm sure you don't have dash camera.This usually puts the brakes on false allegations.

You can't really kick people out because they smell unless they smell secondary to a health hazard such a verifiable proof they were contaminating your vehicle with feces or bodily fluids or vomit.

You See - you are under public service regulations (without being given concommitant labor protections such as minimum wage and due process for wrongful terminations).

Welcome to American work force, circa 2040.

Last edited:

Korean Ant

If u told them u kicked them out because they didnt make u feel safe or said anything else u would of been investigated n have ur account back within 24-72 hrs. For kicking out a rider that smells bad is discriminatory. U should of requested clening fee instead. Eye for an eye for this low lifers.

uberist

If u told them u kicked them out because they didnt make u feel safe or said anything else u would of been investigated n have ur account back within 24-72 hrs. For kicking out a rider that smells bad is discriminatory. U should of requested clening fee instead. Eye for an eye for this low lifers.
How in the world is kicking a stinker out of your car disciminatory? Since when is stinking a protected class?

Unless YOU are implying certain races stink... there for kicking them out is disciminatory. Is that your stance?

Alsace Struggle

How in the world is kicking a stinker out of your car disciminatory? Since when is stinking a protected class?

Unless YOU are implying certain races stink... there for kicking them out is disciminatory. Is that your stance?
Who said they stink? Are you assuming their oder?

Jack Straw

you sent an email to ROHIT of course you are discriminating against PBO. you need to go to the hub and talk to them, explain. rohit doesn't know who is and who is not protected against discrimination. explain it's a hygiene/health thing. bad body odor can signal serious health problems, although most uber employees will give you a funny look :cautious: when tell them that but it's true. we get sanctioned for bad hygiene and i'm all for that, but pax are allowed to spread their germs on us, right?

there is this night time pax in long beach who is known for his bad BO, he @@@@ing stinks. he always orders SUV never black, even when he's alone and tips $20 always, drivers/friends don't mind the odor. because he's a regular, this stinkpax knows all the LB drivers, except me. he took a ride in my car ONCE, he will never ride with me again. F him and his stinking money.

Last edited:

Korean Ant

They are protected under the PETA ...

My bad for making a joke out of a serious situation.
Go to hub n talk to an actual human. Hope u can be back soon. Good luck!

Carbuncle

What are my options?
Sue for fraud.

Everyone should be suing for fraud. It’s incredibly easy to prove so long as you’ve been keeping records of all the ways they treat you like an employee.
Post automatically merged:

A- Real job
B- start business
C- College
D- Apprenticeship
All of those options are on the “disruption” chopping block.

And what’s a “real job” anyway? Apparently you think a vocation that costs a small fortune to do and is one of the most dangerous and deadly going in which people's lives are literally on your hands doesn’t qualify.

Last edited: