• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

just got bit by shark at Penn station

Inshur

JPbeam

got my registration scanned while dropping at the yellow curb. how much is that ticket when it comes in the mail?

TheFixer1

• The NYC donation will be $110. You will be able to see it online after a few weeks, you can also pay it online. You can fight it online by stating your case, which will push it back for a bit until they read your reasoning "which will not work", and they will say that you are guilty and need to pay by the date they give you.
  • http://www1.nyc.gov/site/finance/vehicles/services.page

Last edited:

HerbyHerb

For every 1 that posts on here there are 100s that get ticked everyday @penn station. They have no empathy. This is how TLC plan to trim the herds. NYPD is also roming like Uber drivers looking to share your earnings. Excess NYPD sitting on the corners

Uberman8263

• The NYC donation will be $110. You will be able to see it online after a few weeks, you can also pay it online. You can fight it online by stating your case, which will push it back for a bit until they read your reasoning "which will not work", and they will say that you are guilty and need to pay by the date they give you.
  • http://www1.nyc.gov/site/finance/vehicles/services.page
Donation? Donations are purely voluntary.

JPbeam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I knew bettter too. I just felt bad for this idiot who didn't leave herself enough time so I took the risk instead of droppin across the street or a block before. I haven't even made that 110 yet working since 1pm. blaaaaaa

Prince*_*Charmin

I got the same ticket it's actually $2000 dollars, I'm looking to fight it in court though that's ridiculous that's a down payment on a car right there.

JPbeam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
where exactly did you drop? yellow curb? was this the yellow cab line?
yup. i didn't see them at first. I saw another uber there dropping off so I went for it and I was the one that got nailed