Just got a friendly reminder i might get white-listed if i dont accept uber pool pax

pasadenauber

Uber pool needs to be changed , i get a lot of pings that ask me to back track and a lot times people dont realize they committed to an additional pax .

elelegido

I'm offended by the term white listed. Haha!! Uber is so damn racial. Must be one of those affirmative action rules.
Yeah, how can they use the word used to describe my race in something that is bad like whitelisted. It's deeply offensive and discriminatory to European Americans. To avoid this they should only use RGB computer code numbers to reference colors. White is 255, 255, 255, so errant drivers will be 255, 255, 255-listed. Simple.

Old Town Uber

Yeah, how can they use the word used to describe my race in something that is bad like whitelisted. It's deeply offensive and discriminatory to European Americans. To avoid this they should only use RGB computer code numbers to reference colors. White is 255, 255, 255, so errant drivers will be 255, 255, 255-listed. Simple.
I was thinking cmyk

aarias

How often do you guys get a second rider request? I have been accepting Pool requests as I wanted to experience the second rider request once but I haven't had one request to pick up a second PAX yet. I drive in LBC a lot and surrounding areas.

pasadenauber

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i get them all the time.. from what i noticed i have to a back track on the 2nd pick up..

elelegido

Uber pool needs to be changed , i get a lot of pings that ask me to back track and a lot times people dont realize they committed to an additional pax .
You should thank them for their advice, but tell them that as an independent contractor you are perfectly capable of deciding which ride offers benefit your business and which do not, and therefore which to accept and which to decline, without guidance from them.

Refer them back to their own partner contract, which states that drivers are free to accept or decline work, and are not obligated to take any particular request or requests.

Dany

Guys plz No POOL ,I really don't get it why u guys even bother with this shit ( no pool )
Simple is that!!!!!!

Old Town Uber

Enough uber.
Two hours ago you were talking shit about me and threatened to wait list me now you need my help and all of the sudden I'm your top rated driver?
Fuber off.
View attachment 11864
Only top rated suckers, i mean drivers are invited to make even less money by doing uber assist. Love Uber marketing, how they tell you how lucky you are to take an income hit.

Dany

Showa50 what do u say?
Surge vs assist ?
Of course we would love to help or assist pax but 1st we need to help ourself
Here We don't do charity .

soonsoon

I'll accept pool only when surging and when I get a second rider I accept because most of the time the rides are long. I got the same text many times and I believe it's a text they send to everyone not targeting anyone specific. I've only refused 1 second rider ping because I was already at the first pickup location and the app wanted me to pick up second passenger 2.5 miles away. @@@@@@ed. first rider was on 1.7 surge so naturally I canceled second not wanting to lose the first rider. I get these random texts about not accepting second rider time to time and have no idea what they're talking about. random text threats is all it is.

CaptainJackLA

i get them all the time.. from what i noticed i have to a back track on the 2nd pick up..
what exactly do you do when the 2nd rider request comes in?

accepting, then canceling? or letting it go? i just hit my phone back button, it only pings once and so far the 1st pax has never said anything. i also drive Lyft, so i could tell them it's a ping from that. i NEVER accept the 2nd ping anymore. while driving, i don't have time [safely] to check the screen, surge or not, address, etc.