Just gave an Uber Driver a ride, he just hit 10k rides, received $1k, unaware of any other apps

dryverjohn

Sorry, Lyft and Uber, I just educated 1 of your top drivers in my market. This gentleman has been grinding away for years to hit 10k on Uber alone and another 6k on Lyft. Natually, we started talking about other gigs. He was on one, he drops off cars for the dealerships and they pay for a lyft or uber ride back to the dealership. He saw my Vantrue N2 Pro and was intent on getting one, he had Prius envy, car was showing 61mpg yesterday, I know probably not entirely accurate, but that is what the trip computer said. Then I asked if he had ever done any catering or food delivery. He said, what is that, I then went on to show him how I made $205 last week for delivering 6 catered orders. Each order takes between 30 minutes to an hour and it's easy if you have the right equipment. The delivery distance is as low as 1 mile to maximum of 10 miles, typically. He will be taking fewer shit Uber requests, you just lost another experienced driver. By the way, his Corolla looked brand new,shiny and waxed not a scratch, 292k miles on it.

Nick781

Sorry, Lyft and Uber, I just educated 1 of your top drivers in my market. This gentleman has been grinding away for years to hit 10k on Uber alone and another 6k on Lyft. Natually, we started talking about other gigs. He was on one, he drops off cars for the dealerships and they pay for a lyft or uber ride back to the dealership. He saw my Vantrue N2 Pro and was intent on getting one, he had Prius envy, car was showing 61mpg yesterday, I know probably not entirely accurate, but that is what the trip computer said. Then I asked if he had ever done any catering or food delivery. He said, what is that, I then went on to show him how I made $205 last week for delivering 6 catered orders. Each order takes between 30 minutes to an hour and it's easy if you have the right equipment. The delivery distance is as low as 1 mile to maximum of 10 miles, typically. He will be taking fewer shit Uber requests, you just lost another experienced driver. By the way, his Corolla looked brand new,shiny and waxed not a scratch, 292k miles on it.
Which company? DoorDash?

dryverjohn

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Which company? DoorDash?
There are a couple of companies that do catering, check your local area. It's not available in all markets, but the catering business is a $60 Billion a year business at present. Some courier services have even jumped on the catering band wagon.
Post automatically merged:

Don't make me come down there!!
When your Corolla gets 38mpg and is smaller inside, yes. Prius envy, funny and not often a thing, but there are situations where you wish you had a Prius. Like when gas is $4+ a gallon and having a shop change your synthetic oil runs around $45 every 10k miles.

Thef9llowing

Boston Market ..............