Uber Drivers Forum banner

Just ate $13 worth of McDonald's

3K views 40 replies 25 participants last post by  daveportney 
#1 ·
making decent progress on my road to obesity can already feel my jeans busting at the seems it can't come soon enough I have let myself go and I'm ready for this next chapter of life. I want to shop in the big and tall section. I will become a blimp

See less See more
#8 ·
May as well add diet coke too. The Aspartame at 98.6* turns into formaldehyde, there by one Mummifies the body in the process. :D

#19 ·
Inflation duck

Onetime but after a long fast I ordered all my faves
Filet fish combo large
Double chz burger
Hot n spicy chx
10pc chx nuggets
And I told them I wait and extra 10m it better be fresh. One of the best meals ever. McDs gets a bad rap for subpar food, but if you order correctly and some patience it's not that bad.

Also Did this Jib, but also fasted 50 hrs so I came out even lol
There seasonal fish sandwich
Spicy chx sandwich
2tacos
Bacon chz potato wedges
3pc egg roll
3pc poppers
I barely finished that one , but was good
No, they get an appropriate designation as subpar. I worked there in high school and tried every combination of food possible. It's sucks man. Frozen burgers are cooked to serve in like 32 seconds.

This post has been deleted
#13 ·
Onetime but after a long fast I ordered all my faves
Filet fish combo large
Double chz burger
Hot n spicy chx
10pc chx nuggets
And I told them I wait and extra 10m it better be fresh. One of the best meals ever. McDs gets a bad rap for subpar food, but if you order correctly and some patience it's not that bad.

Also Did this Jib, but also fasted 50 hrs so I came out even lol
There seasonal fish sandwich
Spicy chx sandwich
2tacos
Bacon chz potato wedges
3pc egg roll
3pc poppers
I barely finished that one , but was good

This post has been deleted
#16 ·
Last week I went to the Costco food court and ordered the Italian Sausage with peppers and onions, $2.99.
As I'm finishing this high fat high sodium Delight, I said what the hell...sauntered back up to the counter to order a combo slice.
"Oh you're back. Can I get you something else?"
Fracker called me out on my gluttony.
Why I oughta...

#17 ·
I hadn't been to Mcd's for many years. Until they came out with coffee drinks then discovered Mocha Frapp's. Then they added longer breakfast hrs. Went there the other day, not by choice but because it was there.

#20 ·
"To try a Poor Man's Big Mac, order a McDouble, but ask to omit the pickles and ketchup. Instead, ask for special sauce, onion, and lettuce. You now have a mini Big Mac. The flavor of a Big Mac is all there at the price of a McDouble."

"To get guaranteed fresh fries everytime, order your fries and request no salt. Then after the order, ask for salt packets separately and add them to your hot fresh fries."

"To try a really good Asian-version Milk Tea at McD, order a medium sized Sweet Tea. Ask for 2 cups of creamer, add to your tea. Stir and enjoy! (If you want boba milk tea, you can buy boba from most Asian tea shops for like 50 cents to a dollar in a cup. Remember to grab a boba straw.)"

P.S. Best to order at the counter and watch over your stuffs getting made, in case "extras" are added.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.