Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.

just another day in vegas......

387 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  25rides7daysaweek 
#1 ·
tales from vegas....was at a 4 way stop today at a retired community. was waiting for the lady to go..she then violently waves her hands for me to go. so im going the speed limit down the street shes waiving her hands and tailgating me flashing her lights. we come to another stop she floors it to get into the turning lane to my left my window was already down..she rolls down her window starts f bombing me ,then she told me to suck her titty,and proceeds to pull her shirt up to show me ,which titty i could suck (its very important to have clear directions,lol) i said to her what is that? a deflated football? then she said f you and drove off....i got flashed by a granny,ill probably need psycho therapy after seeing that..lol...all in a days work..have a nice day you fing psycho

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.