Juno's trick or just a glitch

Inshur

Admitter

Ok so its been two days now that i have been noticing this.
Whenever juno's surge goes above 100% either they dont give me a fare or it would be cancelled right away.
It happened to me almost 10 times in two days.
Im not blaming juno it could be jusy a glitch but it can also be a way for them to save money.
I mean if its more than 100% they're definitely loosing alot of money.
I was in chelsea today after the lgbt prade and i got this request for 110% for a person named ryan just 10 blocks from me, cancelled right away then i got another one 140% around the corner cancelled again and after that i got again on 120% for the same guy ryan same address n guess what it was also cancelled.
It cant be a coincidence right ?

goodfella718

This happens to me with lyft i uad 4 cancellation in a row.. This is because the roads were blocked in that area. Did you drive down the west side highway and noticed how u were not aboe to make any left turns anywhere after passing 14th street??

Admitter

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This happens to me with lyft i uad 4 cancellation in a row.. This is because the roads were blocked in that area. Did you drive down the west side highway and noticed how u were not aboe to make any left turns anywhere after passing 14th street??
I know but the requests were coming from the areas with no closures.
P.S. The roads were blocked yesterday n im talking about the whole week.

Whenever juno's surge goes above 100% either they dont give me a fare or it would be cancelled right away.
Im not blaming juno it could be jusy a glitch but it can also be a way for them to save money.
I was in chelsea today after the lgbt prade and i got this request for 110% for a person named ryan just 10 blocks from me, cancelled right away then i got another one 140% around the corner cancelled again and after that i got again on 120% for the same guy ryan same address n guess what it was also cancelled.

Hi Admitter,

This does not sound right, it is possibly due to the parade but we would like to be able to look into this and see what happened. Can you either call our 24/7 support 1(855) 586-6872 or send us a message here to figure out what happened?

Thank you.

Juno

sssteven

seems like a glitch or perhaps the pax was not ready or wanted to not pay high surge

Inshur New York