Juno

Inshur

Anyefit

Juno is become very popular this past month since the lunch.
They have a lot of requests from riders especially on the city.
Plus alot of driver like it since its only 10% commission
I have been doing it for two weeks and it's been good. As a backup for uber.
I try to stick with two apps for the week.
Uber and juno
Or
Uber and lyft.

Anyefit

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Why not Juno and lyft? And F uber?
I been doing this for 2 and half yearsand in my experience you have to work for uner in order to make a living in nyc. In this business. Uber is the most popular app around the world and in nyc. Every new app or old. Lyft, juno , gett , via . You name it. They all try to compete woth uber because they have all the clients internationally and local. My point is that uber it's pretty high up already since there were the first company in nyc. So i always work for them and another one. I have try just doing lyft and its not the same. You would not make the same amount of cash. Luft system is slow. And juno just recently lunch a moth ago. Gett. for get about it. Not worth it

Last edited:

Anyefit

I do Juno and lyft. I'm not feeding the monster fuber.
Good. As long as it work for you. But at the end of the day every driver would have to go back to uber. Depend also how much you are trying to make a day. Depend on your goal for the day. All im trying to say is that in this business its hard not to work for uner just because you have some issues with the company policy. But everyone has there own opinion of it.

Anyefit

Good for you man. Keep it up. Hope you don't have to go back to uber

alextheboss

IMHO being a full time driver dependent on uber is the worst place to be... You just don't have the flexibility to say...NAH I'm not driving for these low rates... I think most full time drivers would be better off having another driving gig that's the go to, and leave uber as the backup.

Anyefit

Every person have there on point of view in life.
Every time a company or someone becomes successful in life there will be people against it, or complaining about it. If someone its not happy the way they are living their life, they can choose to do something else. fear is what keep you for rising high in life. I personally don't like a few things about Uber but that doesn't mean im complain about it. I don't focus on the problem. I focus on the solution.

ninja warrior

I been doing this for 2/5 years and in my experience you have to work for uner in order to make a living in nyc. In this business. Uber is the most popular app around the world and in nyc. Every new app or old. Lyft, juno , gett , via . You name it. They all try to compete woth uber because they have all the clients internationally and local. My point is that uber it's pretty high up already since there were the first company in nyc. So i always work for them and another one. I have try just doing lyft and its not the same. You would not make the same amount of cash. Luft system is slow. And juno just recently lunch a moth ago. Gett. for get about it. Not worth it
2/5 years? Would that be 5 months?

Inshur New York