Uber Drivers Forum banner

Juno won’t pay for the cleaning fees

533 views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  ubernyc 
#1 ·
So I post last Saturday about that Juno they won't pay for whole miss even tho i proved them with receipt so finally after waiting just today got answer that they won't pay more then 75$ and they told me in the future just clean the area the guy throw up. who the ** going to just clean the ** I'm just speechless

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
It’s not fair cuz they should pay at least something for the time for example they should pay us for one hur lost time that we need our car to get clean up plus the cleaning fees cuz that Saturday I was going to work until 2:30 am but after this happen at 12am took me forever and went home so I lost time and money plus they refused to pay me the full amount this is ridiculous

#8 ·
It's not fair cuz they should pay at least something for the time for example they should pay us for one hur lost time that we need our car to get clean up plus the cleaning fees cuz that Saturday I was going to work until 2:30 am but after this happen at 12am took me forever and went home so I lost time and money plus they refused to pay me the full amount this is ridiculous
To be honest this was very well known. We have discussed many times on this forum about the Juno's policy about this stuff. Personally it's more than a year that I don't take any ride with them. 90% of their riders are crap and banned from Lyft or Uber platform. It may be is less money but I prefer the quality over the quantity.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.