• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Juno: Uber's less evil twin

NO DEAL

Highly improbable for a new rideshare company to launch in Vegas and have any kind of success. The rates would have to match the market to compete while having to pay drivers a little more maybe 1.20 a mile to entice them to switch over. Doable but not likely.

Yoelie9312

Highly improbable for a new rideshare company to launch in Vegas and have any kind of success. The rates would have to match the market to compete while having to pay drivers a little more maybe 1.20 a mile to entice them to switch over. Doable but not likely.
They launched here in NY. I take them more often because they are cheaper and drivers like it better because they only deduct 10%.

KMANDERSON

I signed up for the advance registration with Juno.

It's a long shot they will even get off the ground, but I welcome any company that will provide some competition for Uber.
They all start off as less evil,lyft used that slogan before now there uber little brother.