• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Juno: Uber's less evil twin

NO DEAL

Highly improbable for a new rideshare company to launch in Vegas and have any kind of success. The rates would have to match the market to compete while having to pay drivers a little more maybe 1.20 a mile to entice them to switch over. Doable but not likely.

Yoelie9312

Highly improbable for a new rideshare company to launch in Vegas and have any kind of success. The rates would have to match the market to compete while having to pay drivers a little more maybe 1.20 a mile to entice them to switch over. Doable but not likely.
They launched here in NY. I take them more often because they are cheaper and drivers like it better because they only deduct 10%.

KMANDERSON

I signed up for the advance registration with Juno.

It's a long shot they will even get off the ground, but I welcome any company that will provide some competition for Uber.
They all start off as less evil,lyft used that slogan before now there uber little brother.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bmore0078 New York City 9
E New York City 2
MondayMan New Jersey 9