Juno gonna kill surge just like uber kill tip?

Inshur

Vic718

I believe there whole idea is since they only take 10% comission they will not surge that high,

Admitter

They are trying to match uber's surge but always fall short 20 to 30%.
I mean if its 3.5x with uber juno will be 3.2x or 3.3x .
Thats in my opinion.

alextheboss

Slightly lower surge is smart on their part. Driver still makes more money because of lower commission and pax pays slightly less of a fare. Win-win

Lenny_yellow_cab

Thats in my opinion.
I don't mind because once u enter surge zone u almost immediately get a Juno fare but the same can't be said for Uber.

How many times have I enter surge zone with Uber and not get a ping until the surge is almost over.

I know U get a request from Juno quicker because pax is not paying surge at the moment and 35% off on top of that.

In the meantime we have to take advantage of the Juno surge.

Admitter

I don't mind because once u enter surge zone u almost immediately get a Juno fare but the same can't be said for Uber.

How many times have I enter surge zone with Uber and not get a ping until the surge is almost over.

I know U get a request from Juno quicker because pax is not paying surge at the moment and 35% off on top of that.

In the meantime we have to take advantage of the Juno surge.
Thats true.
Just take advantage of it coz we all know after they stop giving 35% and start charging surcharge its gonna be alot different with juno.

Lenny_yellow_cab

Thats true.
Just take advantage of it coz we all know after they stop giving 35% and start charging surcharge its gonna be alot different with juno.
That is definitely true. Juno will be like lyft unless they come up with some incentive for pax. Uber owns this city unfortunately

buzzcut84

Thats in my opinion.
At the end of my shift I always, always earn more i.e. keep more$$$ with both Juno and Lyft over Uber and thier fake surge minipulations . Even though the earnings potential can and will improve I am very happy we finally have better options. Uber is the Walmart of the transportation industry screwing over thier "partners" ...brothers and sister drivers try them out you will be pleased I'm sure.

Inshur New York